Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Call the undertaker, this place is officially a morgue.

The swinging stopped and so the swinger followers left. The ones who see through the swingers game don't watch them, thus doom! Good job Anna and Alex! Keep opening up new apts while your other ones die on the vine. You know why people go to Starbucks? Cause they know that no matter where they go, they will get the same performing cup of coffee. These apts are kind of the same thing. Take away the predicable quality and people stop going. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, werkbank said:

Yuck! Ana destroyed her perfect body getting pregnant. 

Look again and this time more carefully.::)
Outside the belly and breasts (which is normal dimencional modification) the rest of your body, is in perfect shape. I believe that after giving birth, it does not take a whole month, or maybe almost two, for her to regain her shape. With a detail. More happy for the son in his arms. A lot more.:heart:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Look again and this time more carefully.::)
Outside the belly and breasts (which is normal dimencional modification) the rest of your body, is in perfect shape. I believe that after giving birth, it does not take a whole month, or maybe almost two, for her to regain her shape. With a detail. More happy for the son in his arms. A lot more.:heart:

Lovely comment bear. Wish I could give you more than one like for it :heart:

• Like 1

personally i think she looks gr8. there is a radiance & a happiness that has nothing to do with whether her belly is bigger. even alex is acting like a grownup & anna is responsible for that. i said a while ago that it looked like anna wanted to settle down. i'm sure that she will be a gr8 mom as she has a lot to offer. and it won't take long before she gets back to her petite lovely shape again. the only thing that the pregnancy messed up is that we won't be seeing her like we're used to. we'll all miss that!:heart::heart:

• Like 5