Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

personally i think she looks gr8. there is a radiance & a happiness that has nothing to do with whether her belly is bigger. even alex is acting like a grownup & anna is responsible for that. i said a while ago that it looked like anna wanted to settle down. i'm sure that she will be a gr8 mom as she has a lot to offer. and it won't take long before she gets back to her petite lovely shape again. the only thing that the pregnancy messed up is that we won't be seeing her like we're used to. we'll all miss that!:heart::heart:

Well her child will have a great mom and the best cook in Russia :heart::heart::heart: 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

personally i think she looks gr8. there is a radiance & a happiness that has nothing to do with whether her belly is bigger. even alex is acting like a grownup & anna is responsible for that. i said a while ago that it looked like anna wanted to settle down. i'm sure that she will be a gr8 mom as she has a lot to offer. and it won't take long before she gets back to her petite lovely shape again. the only thing that the pregnancy messed up is that we won't be seeing her like we're used to. we'll all miss that!:heart::heart:

I agree, she looks beautiful! I'm not a parent, so I don't pretend to be an expert, but their relationship has changed so much since when i first started coming on here, i believe they will make good parents especially with Anna's calming influence on Alex. I would love to see the baby and how the first couple of months go and how A and A handle it. Obviously that's impossible, but it would be fun!

• Like 3

à l’instant, maxfactor a dit :

I tried to tell your mother the same thing, but she had you anyway :dodgy:

OMG you are so smart and funny! At least i have a mother :)) You are just a missed experiment of in vitro fertilization developed in the microwave oven :)))

3 minutes ago, werkbank said:

OMG you are so smart and funny! At least i have a mother :)) You are just a missed experiment of in vitro fertilization developed in the microwave oven :)))

Your comment re Anna was that of a nasty little shit...that much has been proven

• Like 1