Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

The more I watch of Pete the more I dislike him. He seems to get a bit nasty in drink, whereas the others get jolly and fun. He has a major problem with Andrei, they were all talking about Andrei in the kitchen. Pete was also making faces behind him in the LR. He just comes across as a right dick. Small man syndrome no doubt.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, broxman said:

The more I watch of Pete the more I dislike him. He seems to get a bit nasty in drink, whereas the others get jolly and fun. He has a major problem with Andrei, they were all talking about Andrei in the kitchen. Pete was also making faces behind him in the LR. He just comes across as a right dick. Small man syndrome no doubt.

Huh? Never recognized that. And who is Andrei? Dean?

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha you mean Stew. Well I'd make jokes behind his back too. All he does is sleeping and cockblocking others :angel:

He has a hatred for him, they were talking about it in the kitchen, something to do with a photograph, instagram, Anna  etc, its hard to hear with all the talking going on. They also mention someone just got out of prison, I don't know if that was Andrei.

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

He has a hatred for him, they were talking about it in the kitchen, something to do with a photograph, instagram, Anna  etc, its hard to hear with all the talking going on. They also mention someone just got out of prison, I don't know if that was Andrei.

Just out of prison? What coud he have possibly done. Is too much sleep a crime in Russia :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1