Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bree was the only good thing  about watching this entire joke today...-------One thing is for certain  --Lexy and Pete are the worst party people you could ever invite--They are worthless-----------------She deserves a good nights sleep---candy tried to attract some attention but it seems these guys on here are very much gay 99% of the time

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.png

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2018-01-02 02.05.20.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2018-01-02 02.13.48.png

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Bree was the only good thing  about watching this entire joke today...-------One thing is for certain  --Lexy and Pete are the worst party people you could ever invite--They are worthless-----------------She deserves a good nights sleep---candy tried to attract some attention but it seems these guys on here are very much gay 99% of the time

Bree does not allow Drew to get along with other girls now. But she did not say about men:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

About a couple of foreigners. I wrote - do not demand much from them. It's quite difficult for them to be during the party. Especially so boring party. They need to go to Misty or Nyusha. Then there will be a show. Here they only destroy liver.

All parties in the near future will go on about this scenario. Sorry. Crazy parties in the old apartment and first months here - are in the past.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Bree does not allow Drew to get along with other girls now. But she did not say about men:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

About a couple of foreigners. I wrote - do not demand much from them. It's quite difficult for them to be during the party. Especially so boring party. They need to go to Misty or Nyusha. Then there will be a show. Here they only destroy liver.

All parties in the near future will go on about this scenario. Sorry. Crazy parties in the old apartment and first months here - are in the past.

Then she should fuck off along with candy. I am tired of 'couples' only apartments.Even M and H are a total waste now.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Then she should fuck off along with candy. I am tired of 'couples' only apartments.Even M and H are a total waste now.

They're a couple. You have 20 apartments. Right now Misty has been fucking with new boy for almost an hour (#37). Business model VHTV allows you to create a list of what you like. Those apartments - which no one is watching, are closing. New ones are opened taking into account fact which apartments are successful (hence roll towards swing and crazy participants in the last months).

About Mira and Henry. Their problem is in small town. In their city actually not developed swing community. They do a lot. They try. Attract new people. But in a small city more shy mentality in principle (everyone knows everything). Therefore, many failures. By the way -  Lexy&Pete were in the wrong apartment. If they were from Mira and Henry - it would be more shows, more ratings, better reputation. In Anna&Alex apt they just destroy liver in the alcoholic marathons.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

They're a couple. You have 20 apartments. Right now Misty has been fucking with new boy for almost an hour (#37). Business model VHTV allows you to create a list of what you like. Those apartments - which no one is watching, are closing. New ones are opened taking into account fact which apartments are successful (hence roll towards swing and crazy participants in the last months).

About Mira and Henry. Their problem is in small town. In their city actually not developed swing community. They do a lot. They try. Attract new people. But in a small city more shy mentality in principle (everyone knows everything). Therefore, many failures. By the way -  Lexy&Pete were in the wrong apartment. If they were from Mira and Henry - it would be more shows, more ratings, better reputation. In Anna&Alex apt they just destroy liver in the alcoholic marathons.

looks like you are right groomy. a & a no longer doing anything. anna doesn't even suck alex's dick anymore. they need to retire & give the bedroom to lexy & pete. at least then we would see some decent couple sex. but the apt in the long run won't survive like this. a & a were shit until they reinvented themselves as swingers. bree & drew without group activity are just another couple. nothing to make them stand out at all. the whole weekend here was a waste. i didn't expect much for new years eve but i really didn't think that it would carry over to an extra day of nothing. they all need to go home & figure out whether they want to be on vh or not. 

• Like 2

I agree what @groomy says: Lets see what should Lexy & Pete do?

• Anna & Alex: No more swingers. Even no more sex since they arrived back
  • Bree & Drew: No more swingers. 
  • Candy & Dean: Maybe still swingers. Depends on Candys mood. We saw her blew a swinging opportunity already two times...

So calling them partypoopers is simply not fair...