Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Well!
What I want to see and this clash between these 4 effectively happen. Much has been designed for this throughout the night to result in ABSOLUTE ZERO.
Anna really has to act on it. And so did Alex.
:cool:

Candy and Dean do threesomes and such but they were 98% of the way toward including Lexy and Pete in a swap--disappointing for sure and I still find it hard to believe that Candy blew this off at the last minute because Dean kissed Lexy with too much passion---Its amazing to me that a girl as fine as Candy would ever be with Dean considering how he treats her--but im sure many , many guys hit on her and she could have her pick of about any guy out there but she stays at Deans beckon call

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Candy and Dean do threesomes and such but they were 98% of the way toward including Lexy and Pete in a swap--disappointing for sure and I still find it hard to believe that Candy blew this off at the last minute because Dean kissed Lexy with too much passion---Its amazing to me that a girl as fine as Candy would ever be with Dean considering how he treats her--but im sure many , many guys hit on her and she could have her pick of about any guy out there but she stays at Deans beckon call

I think I have a different view of Candy here from the others, maybe because I focus on their inter-lines. From the moment she gets her foot in the apartment the moment she starts to move between the cams.

When she pulled Lexy and kissed her (this was before any approach between the 4 and the peak of the dance, with Alex present) I fed high specs. Especially because Lexy also matched.

And as it was also noted, she did not even signify a desire to turn aside and sleep.

I think I'm the only one here who still remembers that when Candy stepped on Vh for the first time, Deam needed to make a "wall" for her to take off her panties.
So see how much she has evolved to  forth for back::)

Whenever you watch a party, in this apartment, with a lot of people you really have to view it through cam 2, and that cam has the worst sound and picture quality. I really wish they could change it.

• Like 1

Now it's better not to wait for anything from parties A&A. If something happens, there will be a surprise. This is better than disappointment. In the current configuration (participants and regular guests) - parties will go according to type of alcohol marathon. Funny - but in Anastasia without Nyusha and Misty the situation is similar. Everyone gets drunk. 1-2 rounds usual sex, sometimes in another universe. Both couples of guests at them - only got drunk. Misty guy did not have the resolve with the new girl. The second couple just died.

The New Year party basically fell through at all apartments. Even Maria and Grisha - on the whole would be one of the best (just in the top of this night).

Mira and Henry - made an attempt with the new guests. But it was the first time - they did not dare, under the cameras. And they are not swingers, or rather want to enter into this theme.

Chloe&James - not celebrated, or rather with fuck.:biggrin:

Betty&Rick - Betty on New Year's worked as a singer. Therefore, they have working night.

Misty is very hot morning. But Misty`s injury spoiled the whole party:sad:.

Anastasia - everyone drunk. Two usual rounds from Anastasia and Rock. The guests did nothing.

Other apartments also did not show anything special.

But in the theme of the most romantic - absolute winner Violet&Jeff:angel:.

1801.jpg

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Made a ticket for cam5. It's blurry as hell

Dean knocked it early hours and it moved maybe he knocked the focus too. You can see it is focussed on the people closest to it and the ones further away are blurry.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Now it's better not to wait for anything from parties A&A. If something happens, there will be a surprise. This is better than disappointment. In the current configuration (participants and regular guests) - parties will go according to type of alcohol marathon. Funny - but in Anastasia without Nyusha and Misty the situation is similar. Everyone gets drunk. 1-2 rounds usual sex, sometimes in another universe. Both couples of guests at them - only got drunk. Misty guy did not have the resolve with the new girl. The second couple just died.

The New Year party basically fell through at all apartments. Even Maria and Grisha - on the whole would be one of the best (just in the top of this night).

Mira and Henry - made an attempt with the new guests. But it was the first time - they did not dare, under the cameras. And they are not swingers, or rather want to enter into this theme.

Chloe&James - not celebrated, or rather with fuck.:biggrin:

Betty&Rick - Betty on New Year's worked as a singer. Therefore, they have working night.

Misty is very hot morning. But Misty`s injury spoiled the whole party:sad:.

Anastasia - everyone drunk. Two usual rounds from Anastasia and Rock. The guests did nothing.

Other apartments also did not show anything special.

But in the theme of the most romantic - absolute winner Violet&Jeff:angel:.

1801.jpg

The saddest part of all is that even Alex, when he retired to sleep, was not in a pitiful condition as usual.
Everyone there had drunk, yes, but they were in control of their acts. They did not change their legs so to speak.
It would have, without a doubt, one of the best happy hours we've had in this featured apartment.

And his actual redemption at the project level, since after Mira, Anna, Alex and Henry we had nothing on this level there (again, <Misty does not count):dodgy:

just my 2 cents about candy & dean. we see dean fucking nyusha & misty. at the same moment we know nothing about what candy is doing. she may have someone on the side. and since we don't know where or ever see where they live, who knows. maybe they don't even live together? apparently a & a meet a lot of their friends at swinger gatherings & if they met dean & candy there she could just as easily meet others in the same way. a definite possibility.

• Like 1

Goolfer, Happy New Year.

Recall that in the early moments of Dean and Candy in the VH project, it was translated that they worked together (food segment management) and lived as a couple.

If this still remains today (professional and personal), we do not really have references.
:dodgy:

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

I think I have a different view of Candy here from the others, maybe because I focus on their inter-lines. From the moment she gets her foot in the apartment the moment she starts to move between the cams.

When she pulled Lexy and kissed her (this was before any approach between the 4 and the peak of the dance, with Alex present) I fed high specs. Especially because Lexy also matched.

And as it was also noted, she did not even signify a desire to turn aside and sleep.

I think I'm the only one here who still remembers that when Candy stepped on Vh for the first time, Deam needed to make a "wall" for her to take off her panties.
So see how much she has evolved to  forth for back::)

I remember that anna helped alot to get her to take off her panties--She talked very sweetly to her and very lightly massaged her thighs and butt-------Pete was running his hands up and down all over Candy on the logga before that first kiss between her and Lexy