Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

10 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i know only 1 thing: since Lexi & Pete arrived we can say goodbye to naked ppl walking around the apt, and no more group sex 

And specially also with stew and dan there... it's bad to have a couple to sleep in the living room... having dan/stew most of days also there ruins everything

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

i know only 1 thing: since Lexi & Pete arrived we can say goodbye to naked ppl walking around the apt, and no more group sex 

Rhdem, happy new year

I would not be so quick in this closed vision.

The fact is that Lexy and Peter practically arrived yesterday in this apartment and we can see that they are evolving (before only between them) and now involving the others of the place.

So later on not only can they adapt to routine as well as keep it active.

Lexy seems very well to be of this type and Bree resembles her in that.

Add to this equation that Drew, Alex and Pete (and now Dean) practically speak the same language, so ....

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Rhdem, happy new year

I would not be so quick in this closed vision.

The fact is that Lexy and Peter practically arrived yesterday in this apartment and we can see that they are evolving (before only between them) and now involving the others of the place.

So later on not only can they adapt to routine as well as keep it active.

Lexy seems very well to be of this type and Bree resembles her in that.

Add to this equation that Drew, Alex and Pete (and now Dean) practically speak the same language, so ....

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg

That's exactly what I'm talking about.:cool:
They do not have their own space, but they do not tighten and improvise, opening it anyway.

I will not be surprised if we see Peter and Lexy using the loggia (in the corridor opposite the door) or on top of some of the low furniture there.::)

They are raw diamonds in the process of self-cutting. Anna hit them right (or Aex, who knows).
:biggrin:

24 minutes ago, thedbear said:

That's exactly what I'm talking about.:cool:
They do not have their own space, but they do not tighten and improvise, opening it anyway.

I will not be surprised if we see Peter and Lexy using the loggia (in the corridor opposite the door) or on top of some of the low furniture there.::)

They are raw diamonds in the process of self-cutting. Anna hit them right (or Aex, who knows).
:biggrin:

Lol it was Candy who fucked up big time last night. Not Lexy and Pete. Thet were ready for fun. Candy ruined it again with her stupid bitching around :dodgy: Groomy already said it she was bitching because Dean kissed Lexy. She lately ruins every party there. She should simply stay away

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol it was Candy who fucked up big time last night. Not Lexy and Pete. Thet were ready for fun. Candy ruined it again with her stupid bitching around :dodgy: Groomy already said it she was bitching because Dean kissed Lexy. She lately ruins every party there. She should simply stay away

I agree that it ruined the night,

she is very jealous, not perfect for these parties,

but dean also knows this, but uses candy as a passport to be able to try couples exchanges

and also candy ruined the evening and a fact,

but it is also a fact that pete and lexy showed this interest, only for candy,

or they had already done this with someone else?

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I agree that it ruined the night,

she is very jealous, not perfect for these parties,

but dean also knows this, but uses candy as a passport to be able to try couples exchanges

and also candy ruined the evening and a fact,

but it is also a fact that pete and lexy showed this interest, only for candy,

or they had already done this with someone else?

Nope Lexy & Pete did never swing before. It would have been their first time but Candy ruined it

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol it was Candy who fucked up big time last night. Not Lexy and Pete. Thet were ready for fun. Candy ruined it again with her stupid bitching around :dodgy:

Disagree, young Padwan.

She simply looked around and saw that Bree's room was ready for the purpose, and the living room couch haunted by the "opera ghost", would not allow a proper safe and private condition. Room or kitchen floor? Please...

So she did what she always does sensibly. Went to sleep.

So much so that even Lexy and Peter still tried, but they also saw that the cause was lost. They slept too.

You forget that the "high" moment of the beginning of this first day of the year would be the quartet in action.

Quartet, it is understood that Candy was important and integral part of it.

And Candy had no "attack". She did not even scream or assault effectively with Dean.

She just rehearsed something like that when she asked for her panties that she was stuck with Deam and he refused to give her back.
That's where she put on her shorts and did not take them off.

Last movement before bed.

Like I said, I see Candy in a different way from the others here.
As I had seen before, Anna and Alex (especially him) when they entered VH.
::)