Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, thedbear said:

She simply looked around and saw that Bree's room was ready for the purpose, and the living room couch haunted by the "opera ghost", would not allow a proper safe and private condition. Room or kitchen floor? Please...

So she did what she always does sensibly. Went to sleep.

Dude, what? 

What exactly are you even on about? 

From what it looked like, Candy ruined that whole night on purpose. I said the last time she was here when she was violent towards Dean that I hoped she never showed up again. Now that opinion is etched in stone. Fact is as long as she is in the house there's never any point in anticipating anything good happening because she will either fuck everything up like she did earlier or she'll just go to sleep. 

I hope this crybaby 3 year old never comes back in this house again. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Dude, what? 

What exactly are you even on about? 

miscvoyeur, happy new year.

Again google and its own interpretations.

Come on: The intention was to point out that once Candy realized that Bree and Drew's bedroom and bed would be unavailable with their return and the sofa's use of the living room would be restricted due to a "dead" in it. ( opera ghost /> drama-stage-actors-theater-mystery-haunt).

The only option would be the floors or the living room or the kitchen.
And I do not think they would in any way do in "separate couples" by environments.

Table for four or so, no table ... lol
:cool:

Candy did exactly what i sad she always does --she stays mad at Dean until going to sleep--when she wakes up she immediately wants sex from him--as soon as they got free of the crowd and slipped into Bree and Drew's room they had sex--- Candy is not at anna's that often --why is it her job to turn Lexy and Pete into swingers--They have had days and days at anna's to become swingers --why is Bree and/or Drew not blamed for the failure of Lexy and Pete to swing? or Alex...I thought Candy did a great job in the threesome with Dean and Drew

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I thought Candy did a great job in the threesome with Dean and Drew

And every time she's been in the house since then she has been a nightmare to be around.

Nobody is saying that it was her job to turn them into swingers. Not one person here believes that. If Candy didn't want to participate then she shouldn't have made out with Pete AND Lexy, took Lexy's clothes off then preceded to take her own bra off. And even after all of that, if there was a legitimate reason for her to get upset that also would have been a different story. Instead she waits until the last possible moment right when everybody had finally started to get together and get close to pull her typical bullshit. She allegedly got mad at Dean for kissing Lexy, which I also find bullshit if that's true because she was full on making out with Pete and flirting with him a hell of a lot more than Dean was with Lexy. So yeah, she's full of shit.

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

Goolfer, Happy New Year.

Recall that in the early moments of Dean and Candy in the VH project, it was translated that they worked together (food segment management) and lived as a couple.

If this still remains today (professional and personal), we do not really have references.
:dodgy:

happy new year to you dbear. dean spends a lot of time all over the place so who knows what their situation really is. even though candy has been not doing the things we want to see these last few times she's been here i still think that she will deliver in the future. it can't be easy meeting strangers on cam all of the time & be expected to deliver hot sex at the snap of your fingers. she's still 1 of the hottest girls on vh.

• Like 1