Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tomasalp said:

I'm disappointed in moving Lexy now it will be boring in the living room..
anna please read the form and go to the bedroom ..

the living room has been 90% snoozathon since a & a returned & b & d 3somes ended. lexy & pete should be a lot more active in the bedroom (i hope since this apt needs to wake up before it's too late):dodgy:

15 minutes ago, Badbull said:

There's more fun being had outside this apt than in it. The chemistry in the apt has been lost since the arrival Lexy & Pete 

It has been lost since Anna & Alex no longer swing and Bree keeps bithing around no longer allowing Drew with other girls...

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It has been lost since Anna & Alex no longer swing and Bree keeps bithing around no longer allowing Drew with other girls...

Don't saying that is related... but in curiosity that started with Pete&Lexy arrival... Before they had Vicky and boyfriend and there was no problems there (don't remember if they had another party after that from vicky)

Now everyone is closing in their rooms and there will be total isolation, monotony and boredom will enter, if the guests do not turn up, the atmosphere will be completely lost, the climate will be lost completely

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Don't saying that is related... but in curiosity that started with Pete&Lexy arrival... Before they had Vicky and boyfriend and there was no problems there (don't remember if they had another party after that from vicky)

But I cant imagine Lexy or Pete telling Bree to stop swinging. When Candy did not fuck it up at that night they would have become swingers themselves...

• Upvote 1