Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

21 hours ago, pahman said:

Watching Sid and Em having sex is like watching two 13 years old kids. 

I tend to agree! It also irks me that he lives on VH, but he doesn't have his name on the board. Why? If he can't commit to VH, why should anyone commit to him?

Again, groomy made us believe that she had a lot of potential and all we see is Sid blocking the view. I'm not saying that she has to do anything, but there's just no point watching them if he's in the picture. IMHO

• Like 3

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I tend to agree! It also irks me that he lives on VH, but he doesn't have his name on the board. Why? If he can't commit to VH, why should anyone commit to him?

Again, groomy made us believe that she had a lot of potential and all we see is Sid blocking the view. I'm not saying that she has to do anything, but there's just no point watching them if he's in the picture. IMHO

Totally agree with you. I can see where Groomy is coming from, Em has shown a lot of potential in the past, but while Sid is around it is never going to develop into anything :sad:  

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anna & Alex, Em

I don't mind these views if done correctly. The top down view in Alan and Nina's bedroom tends to be really good. It's located at the head of the bed and is a lot closer to the bed so there are a lot better angles to get. This angle and positioning here is just awful.

Edit: Sorry @Sparkles didn't realize you had basically said the same thing a few posts ago.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't mind these views if done correctly. The top down view in Alan and Nina's bedroom tends to be really good. It's located at the head of the bed and is a lot closer to the bed so there are a lot better angles to get. This angle and positioning here is just awful.

Sorry @Sparkles didn't realize you had basically said the same thing a few posts ago.

No problem.. 

For instance also how it is at Violet&Jeff it's ok 
Not like this .. They should move that cam or complement with other in front of the bed

After last night's relaxed appearance, an evening of upset and distress (again) for Lisa following a load of messages. Hate seeing someone suffering like this and seemingly no-one there to give some comfort and support. Be strong. Sending :heart:

Edited by Arkay2
Image removed
  • Like 4