Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not saying (even because no one knows) could be that... But who knows if she really have "home" if this ends... Who knows about her family situation ??? Maybe she have to support them ... Who knows if she only are in this job because it's the only thing she can found ?? we don't know the situation of this guys and girls (in general) to say that the have easy life or to be easy money

H i sparkles, Without knowing anything like you say, I would suspect some of the folks on VH don't have a lot of options. Whether living an wide open lfe on VH would range from working your ass off, and having money, and getting 6 months off to live a VH life, to having very few job opportunities, very little money, and planning on the eventually your time is up on here, and VH will kick you out, and how you plan on surviving when it's over. 

• Like 2

I'll say this! Don't be so quick to judge the emotional reactions of the tenants. You have no idea what they are going through. Trying to figure out why Lisa cries is folly. It could be anything. Sometimes you can tie her emotional state with events that happen on cam, but most of the time it's impossible to discern.  Having said that, if you're to the point where seeing another in pain has no effect on you, then I feel sorry for you. Somehwhere along the way you must have learned to cope with the evils of this world by becoming emotionally unavailbale. It's a copout! Understandable, giving the pain this world can cause, but stil it's an avoidance of the full color of life as a means to protect oneself from the scary world. Don't give up your feelings so easily! It only makes your world gray. 

• Like 4

yes I know, I surrender. I'm just an ugly bloke and see only pussies everywhere. I haven't got any emotions and don't feel compassion. And I promise not argue with women anymore :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

After last night's relaxed appearance, an evening of upset and distress (again) for Lisa following a load of messages. Hate seeing someone suffering like this and seemingly no-one there to give some comfort and support. Be strong. Sending :heart:

1   121.2 kB

That's such a shame, she really needs someone to be able to talk to and trust to tell whats going on in her head. I know what it's like to cry and get very emotional for no reason i can figure out myself, other than us trying to know why she gets upset like this. Obviously these folks all know that their lives are an open book on here, but i believe some moments like this on here should be kept private and give them a break on camcaps. And you are my friend arkay so I'm definately not singleing you out, it's just my personal opinion.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, broxman said:

Overhead bed cam. Arrrrgggghhhh! I hate these!!

-2018-feb-9-001.jpg  0   314.99 kB

Birds-eye-view cams like this are strictly for surveillance purposes ONLY and should
NEVER be used in a voyeuristic setting, ever. Cams are positioned high, like this, so
that they might not be noticed and to keep them from being damaged so much, if
they are spotted.

For voyeuristic purposes, cams should be placed at people-level: Waist high to eye
level and possibly a bit higher. But, surveillance views should never be used. No one
wants to see the top of someone's head or their back or some guy's ass pumping
away in their face (sorry, broxman, no offense).

Of course, each apt may have its own special needs, but in general, people level is
as high as cams should be for voyeurs like the bunch of us and surveillance-style,
birds-eye-view shots should be left out of it, entirely.

Are you listening, @Voyeur House TV? You should stress to your managers that
sky-high views like the one above are to no one's advantage, especially for your
paying customers and not even for free cams.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Poor girl? This girl literally cries about once or twice a damn week about some shit.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

When it becomes a weekly routine reaction, my feeling for it go out the window. Same reason why I don't give a fuck anymore when Ana or Misty cries about some silly shit.

Now that is just plain cold, even if it is true. If it were you, I'm sure you'd want someone
to support you and care about your feelings. Not many are so hard-hearted that they
wouldn't want someone to care for them. How about a little empathy and compassion 
for your fellow man?

Edit: @waldi. what you said is even colder than miscvoyeur. What happened to you
people that compassion is out of your scope of possibilities?

• Like 2

Just now, letsdothis said:

Now that is just plain cold, even if it is true. If it were you, I'm sure you'd want someone to support you and care about your feelings. Not many are so hard-hearted that they
wouldn't want someone to care for them. How about a little empathy and compassion for your fellow man?

The difference is I don't cry about shit every damn week. Also when I'm upset about something I don't sit around needing people to feel sorry for me. I go out and figure out what needs to be done and then get it done.

Did you even pay attention to what I said? Did I say I didn't want someone to care for her? What I said was when it becomes a habit and a routine, THAT'S when I stop caring. If she has a support system then good for her. She should use it. I'm not her support system. I don't even know her.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

The landlord did not extend the contract because of complains about loud music. Lisa will get her own place together with Chloe on February 18th.

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

According to VH, they (Lisa and Chloe) will be relocated on 18/02

Then I hope things go well for Lisa.

The confusing part for me is that Alex did rented an apartment for Bree. I am confused since Lisa could easily go to the new appt and Bree wait until Feb 18. Wouldn't that be easier than relocation Lisa twice?

• Like 1