Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lexy & pete look like they could be a fine addition to vh. but they need their own apt. they haven't shown that they are swingers & could interfere with bree's 3somes which i find to be the best shows in this apt. unless a & a are ready to move out?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

lexy & pete look like they could be a fine addition to vh. but they need their own apt. they haven't shown that they are swingers & could interfere with bree's 3somes which i find to be the best shows in this apt. unless a & a are ready to move out?

As I already said they are Hungarians and can't stay in Russia forever because one time their visa will run out. 

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I already said they are Hungarians and can't stay in Russia forever because one time their visa will run out. 

You can always renew a visa. I don't know about jobs rules in russia for strangers. But if they're on VHTV and are legally paid, it means they can work. So having their own apt wouldn't be a problem.

Just now, pahman said:

You can always renew a visa. I don't know about jobs rules in russia for strangers. But if they're on VHTV and are legally paid, it means they can work. So having their own apt wouldn't be a problem.

Of course no doubt about that. But I think it would be better for them get their own place in their country as they are obviously no swingers and slowing the place down by preventing Bree & Drew to invite people to have fun with.

• Like 1