Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Sorry google didn't help with that words

Are you talking tripods? 

17971-200.png

Using wall mounts is looking way better. I heard problem is people are not allowed to drill holes in walls in Russian appartements. Maybe that's a different thing in Romania. In Germany it's allowed to do it when you fix the holes when you move out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sat11 said:

the only reason i was checking on camarads was, melany, gia and the two girls(lve something like that they left soon) i was disappointed when she left when i saw her here i was happy, hope they will have a great time and entertain us.

but every body was what they ware thinking  and honest opinion about them as soon as every body found out she is here every body was nice every thing stooped that is why this forum is as fake  as cuarie and  linda as lesbian couple. well all have fun competing who says the nicest thing.

if any one have a problam e saying this read the first 6 pages and read the rest where sexygirl appeared .

So because someone is nice to someone else they are fake.  Right?  Jeeze Dude betcha you have one hell of a Christmas.  All the niceness out there this time of year must be killing you...::)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Using wall mounts is looking way better. I heard problem is people are not allowed to drill holes in walls in Russian appartements. Maybe that's a different thing in Romania. In Germany it's allowed to do it when you fix the holes when you move out.

Agree wall mounts look a lot more clean looking and professional.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

True, and i also assume that in Russia (or maybe depend on the landlords) because it's rare to see a cam on the wall 

Yep, here too... I have a lot of things on the wall, including the tv 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree wall mounts look a lot more clean looking and professional.

But also lets agree that the size of the cams help that 'look'... The cams that are used normally at VH if are on the same place on the wall it will get ugly and 'weird'

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I just wished her success and have her the advice to be herself and don't do things only people in here demand it. I can't see sth. wrong with that.

nothing at all, in fact that is a good advice.

i did not see them come is by the time i saw this forum it was 8 page so i started reading but by the 7 page every thing changed every body saying the right thing. i realized she was there , i try to be as nice as i can weather they are on the forum or not ,but i like to say what i dont like as well, 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

So because someone is nice to someone else they are fake.  Right?  Jeeze Dude betcha you have one hell of a Christmas.  All the niceness out there this time of year must be killing you...::)

I like his view in this..i am usually very critical and negative so that makes me..the most honest,sinsere,cute user in allll dam cc.

• Like 1