Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dam Ary And George This days weren't be easy for you two:(,myself I don't care about camarads,i care about VH,the rest it's up to the persons that pass for it etc,chin up and try to have an life as good as possible.cheers.

Thank you for all this beautiful words ! Well yes..I see. You just have right here .. I think it is a hard period ..but I know will be more,more good ! 😍

And I think I have an idea how to relax. Haha 😂😂

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

Thank you for all this beautiful words ! Well yes..I see. You just have right here .. I think it is a hard period ..but I know will be more,more good ! 😍

And I think I have an idea how to relax. Haha 😂😂

As it's says..the storm before..the awesome dayssss:cool:,I can also imagine one or other way of you can relax hehe,an kiss beautiful curvy lady,ps..your hair looks great.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As it's says..the storm before..the awesome dayssss:cool:,I can also imagine one or other way of you can relax hehe,an kiss beautiful curvy lady,ps..your hair looks great.

Ooh. Yeeees ! Just a buy a new outfit. You like it ? And thank you for my hair. 😍

It is my natural hair. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

more time when all that was going on i just kept quiet and took note,i wernt really gonna say nothing too tough.,i dont say much as i let my pictures talk for me,but i could not sit back and watch ary and george get coated like that for nothing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

more time when all that was going on i just kept quiet and took note,i wernt really gonna say nothing too tough.,i dont say much as i let my pictures talk for me,but i could not sit back and watch ary and george get coated like that for nothing

And you did well,that type of things,personal things should only happen off cams,private,even more when is things that could or not be happen in other houses and cam sites.

• Like 2