Ary & George Part #1

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Capture_2018_01_28_12_32_52_100.pngWhy so sad Ari? You and George should have a date night, go have dinner and some wine, come back and snuggle under your favorite blanket and watch something funny on tv and just relax!

Hey sweety ! I am not sad ,just I thinking how to be all perfect with the moving ,because have many many stuffs and things like that. And at the moment my mind don t stop thinking 🙈😘

But what you said it is a great idea. I think I need some wine and good sex to stop thinking. Haha. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Hey sweety ! I am not sad ,just I thinking how to be all perfect with the moving ,because have many many stuffs and things like that. And at the moment my mind don t stop thinking 🙈😘

But what you said it is a great idea. I think I need some wine and good sex to stop thinking. Haha. 

It's good you have been having friends over to help you settle in. Any chance you will be inviting Patty? I'm sure @Amy3 would be delighted !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

It's good you have been having friends over to help you settle in. Any chance you will be inviting Patty? I'm sure @Amy3 would be delighted !

A few weeks ago Ary said that Patty will be visiting them.. But maybe now with the house moving could have been delayed :cry:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

A few weeks ago Ary said that Patty will be visiting them.. But maybe now with the house moving could have been delayed :cry:

Thanks Sparkles, missed that :blush: but I did see the offer from Catlyn to attend a party - that could be interesting ! 

25 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Thanks Sparkles, missed that :blush: but I did see the offer from Catlyn to attend a party - that could be interesting ! 

I guess that was just some stupidity of her (if it was her) because on the next day she started to acuse Ary&George of things about Camarads (and we all know their motivations)

• Like 1