Ary & George Part #1

Yes, just try not to feed him. Anything he says that is even remotely insulting, please just report it and let CC handle it. And when he crops up again, just keep reporting the vile posts from the newest account! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It wasn't because what you said..it was the WAY you said it.You could had express that opinion without be so rude.

Patty is sweet but Im sure she would look better at a healthy weight?

Ary is spicy hot overweight, but would look better working out?

fat cat GIF

10 minutes ago, lordryan33 said:

fat cat GIF

everyone here has understood your point of view

So you'd be better off if you were quiet, too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lordryan33 said:

fat cat GIF

100% honestly neither Patty or Ary look unhealthy.I am about 1.81 and almost 90quilograms..and i have an totaly normal healthy.Dont agree with the part(but respect your taste)that Ary would look better skinnier,I think she looks perfect,and Patty almost the same,think she also looks fine,but prefer even more Ary body shape and curves.And what I like even more about Ary it's...her personality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

100% honestly neither Patty or Ary look unhealthy.I am about 1.81 and almost 90quilograms..and i have an totaly normal healthy.Dont agree with the part(but respect your taste)that Ary would look better skinnier,I think she looks perfect,and Patty almost the same,think she also looks fine,but prefer even more Ary body shape and curves.And what I like even more about Ary it's...her personality.

Thank you again for the support and nice words ! ❤️😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1