Ary & George Part #1

1 minute ago, sailer said:

...and Ary is spying other vh tenants on camcaps forum

I am not spyning. Just I was looking about something. Don t be mad at me but you always want to be just sex and sex ? And can be happy with just a sweet look ?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, sailer said:

Anticipate...nothing.

Ancient music anticipates a good sleep in a few minutes. Don't bet on something "hot" tonight on this apt because it won't be anything!

I am in my period ! You want to start something fake ?! Nope I don t do this. I don t like to do fake things just for viewers. I prefer reality and all I do it is real 😁

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

Don t be mad at me but you always want to be just sex and sex ?

Hate to break it to you but the reality of this forum is most of the people only care about sex. They'll act like everything is fine and great when they see it everyday but when they don't start to get their fixes you'll really get to see the impatience and complaining from them. It's not just with you. It's like that with the majority of the other couples.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

flattered season 3 GIF by Bachelor in ParadiseI am in my period ! You want to start something fake ?! Nope I don t do this. I don t like to do fake things just for viewers. I prefer reality and all I do it is real 😁

Enjoy your time with your friend, and yes just be yourself, to hell with the naysayers:heart:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hate to break it to you but the reality of this forum is most of the people only care about sex. They'll act like everything is fine and great when they see it everyday but when they don't start to get their fixes you'll really get to see the impatience and complaining from them. It's not just with you. It's like that with the majority of the other couples.

Yeah. I just see that. Just I happy all are different and not all want s just this ! 

But thank you for explaining me ! 😘

• Like 5

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes, we want sex. A lot of sex with spices like gangbangs, threesomes, orgyes girl on girl and other kinky stuff...because real life with old arab music and "90' disco style dancing" is so fuckin' booring.

Just kidding :)))

4 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

I am in my period ! You want to start something fake ?! Nope I don t do this. I don t like to do fake things just for viewers. I prefer reality and all I do it is real 😁

That's what more important... 

This is a voyeur site and voyeur includes a lot of things... sex also but not only sex, not only nudity, not only everybody together having sex in all corners. for that there are thousands of sites outside .. having few or big number of viewer for tenant i think the most important thing is they do wath they feel/want because VH (insert other sites from same kind) won't be their life forever and they are the ones that will have to live with what happens

If and when tenants have sex, glad for it... when tenants want to have fun, enjoy life, having friends like we all have.. glad also for that.. 

It's the way i see things

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's what more important... 

This is a voyeur site and voyeur includes a lot of things... sex also but not only sex, not only nudity, not only everybody together having sex in all corners. for that there are thousands of sites outside .. having few or big number of viewer for tenant i think the most important thing is they do wath they feel/want because VH (insert other sites from same kind) won't be their life forever and they are the ones that will have to live with what happens

If and when tenants have sex, glad for it... when tenants want to have fun, enjoy life, having friends like we all have.. glad also for that.. 

It's the way i see things

What you said was very nice and sweet and I am very happy to hear that ! 😘

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Your perspective is refreshing. You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are. You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman, so don't concern yourself with what people post or think because we already know the answer. peace Joey :cool:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Your perspective is refreshing. You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are. You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman, so don't concern yourself with what people post or think because we already know the answer. peace Joey :cool:

Thank you for this words. 😘

• Like 3