Ary & George Part #1

29 minutes ago, Soundmaker said:

greetings to all!!

First of all, I want to apologize for the behavior of the guests, which has generated enough dissatisfaction.
Secondly, I would point out that the VH team had no blame, and their decision to remove the guest room from the site was taken in accordance with the situation. I was informed in time by the VH team about the coverage of the room but I was too embarrassed to go over the guests in the room and uncover the room. These people are very close friends and that's why we did not make a scene on this incident. I was put in a very delicate situation and these were the best solution for the moment (maybe not the most correct one).
I assure you that this will not happen again and I want to apologize again for the discomfort that has been created. I just hope you're still with us.
We wish you a happy new year full of accomplishments.
Ary & George!

I fully understand you. Risking years of friendship for one unpleasant incident is simply not worth it. If they are such good friends they will easily understand. I wish them a Happy New Year too :heart:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i completely understand the residents point, i dont think i would have gone and removed the cover, i 100% blame the guests,if you go to a house full of cams if you are not comfortable  do not have sex, do not have a shower and do not get naked but  you do not touch the cams  if you do you put your host in awkward position  and us pissed, that is selfish ...they should let the guest know before they come to the house about the rule to avoid any misunderstanding.

have fun  and Happy New Year every one and may all your wishes and desires come true!!!

21x5dr.gif

3 hours ago, Soundmaker said:

greetings to all!!

First of all, I want to apologize for the behavior of the guests, which has generated enough dissatisfaction.
Secondly, I would point out that the VH team had no blame, and their decision to remove the guest room from the site was taken in accordance with the situation. I was informed in time by the VH team about the coverage of the room but I was too embarrassed to go over the guests in the room and uncover the room. These people are very close friends and that's why we did not make a scene on this incident. I was put in a very delicate situation and these were the best solution for the moment (maybe not the most correct one).
I assure you that this will not happen again and I want to apologize again for the discomfort that has been created. I just hope you're still with us.
Ary & George!

Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. It used to happen a lot in Freddys apartment with the shower cam and guests covering it. Folk would criticise him as if he was supposed to stand over the guest while they were showering and watch them. As long as you warn them that's all you can do.

All the best to you and Ary for the New Year all the way from Scotland.

3 hours ago, Soundmaker said:

greetings to all!!

Ary & George!

This one incident was a proof of how much you care about us and how nice you are. I thank you for that,

We all love this apartment. What a lovely couple.

29 minutes ago, broxman said:

Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. It used to happen a lot in Freddys apartment with the shower cam and guests covering it. Folk would criticise him as if he was supposed to stand over the guest while they were showering and watch them. As long as you warn them that's all you can do.

All the best to you and Ary for the New Year all the way from Scotland.

Thank yoooou ! Happy New Year ! 😘

28 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This one incident was a proof of how much you care about us and how nice you are. I thank you for that,

We all love this apartment. What a lovely couple.

Thank you for this words !

We are really happy you guys are still with us !

Kiss you ! 😘

Archived