Sparkles

Voyeurhouse Stats: Post Evolution on CamCaps

Explanation:
With this tables i don't pretend to say that one house is better then the other because have more posts at CC. It's just a way that i create to discuss and see the houses evolution through the times and how they capture our interest on them (positively or negatively)
I will update this tables twice a month probably

This was the first board i did and show at 22/11 (put it here at the time with these numbers)
In red are all the houses that had changes (removed/created new, change of tenants) in one month (22/11 - 22/12). So you can see how it was a busy month

image.jpg

There was a major upgrade on the system that i used for the first table.
I splitted now all the houses till getting only all the posts from the current tenants. Help us to see the difference (positively or negatively) that some house implementations could bring.
Ex: Nina&Alan - 19,68/day - Nina&Alan&Serena - 68,81/day

That new system really help some realms to go high on the 'score' and put other realms way down on the 'classification' 
Ex: Before Lisa was all together now we have - Lisa, Lisa&Em and Lisa&Chloe / Before Nina&Alan&Serena was all together now we can see before and after Serena / Before Linda & Leon was together to Linda & Carrie now we can see the total difference between them / Before was Anna&Alex - Bree & Drew now it splitted in three sections

Ordered by Average Posts/Day

image.jpg

Ordered by Nº of Days online

image.jpg

And now the general information about all the data available at CC that allow me to include the archived apartments and all the different houses tenants and have a global view from the movimentations

3c8d70dfb86c58ea0d61bb5f18202e57.jpg

66128dbc8d55597ea9185198e5d3b594.jpg

Link to see/download a bigger version 

Feel free to ask/suggest anything. Let the discussion begins :biggrin:

P.S. all the numbers was taken at 01:00 (GMT)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Removed Quote to Save on Page Space.

Nice Job.    That must have taken a bit of work to Compile the Stats.

• Like 1

Dam,great idea and execution,very interest stuff.

• Like 1

Somebody in power needs to hire this CC member. Sparkles could replace the entire US Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Sadly, only squirrels like me work for peanuts. I can't help much; but I admire such intelligence and dedication to research.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fascinating! 

Tks Amy :heart:

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nice Job.    That must have taken a bit of work to Compile the Stats.

Tks. Yes indeed, specially the part of going in each section see when someone arrived and do the split of posts and dates. But having this time more free time also helped
@StnCld316 i take the oportunity to ask/say if possible (not only because with this files i had all the work :biggrin: but essentially because it will help a lot to find something some moments on the past) every time some tenants move, leave or appear in a house a new post could be created (only official information from VH). 
Ex: Like happens now with Anna&Alex/Drew&Bree/Lexy&Pete or with Lisa&Chloe or a few weeks ago with Kate&Phil.

Don't know if was understandable 

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam,great idea and execution,very interest stuff.

In a few months some graphs bar could also appear ahahah Tks 

27 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Somebody in power needs to hire this CC member. Sparkles could replace the entire US Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Sadly, only squirrels like me work for peanuts. I can't help much; but I admire such intelligence and dedication to research.

If i have to answer to Trump for my work... no thanks :biggrin: 
Tks for you words :) 

• Like 1

Pretty cool sparkles!  It's really interesting! Thanks for that!

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks Amy :heart:

Tks. Yes indeed, specially the part of going in each section see when someone arrived and do the split of posts and dates. But having this time more free time also helped
@StnCld316 i take the oportunity to ask/say if possible (not only because with this files i had all the work :biggrin: but essentially because it will help a lot to find something some moments on the past) every time some tenants move, leave or appear in a house a new post could be created (only official information from VH). 
Ex: Like happens now with Anna&Alex/Drew&Bree/Lexy&Pete or with Lisa&Chloe or a few weeks ago with Kate&Phil.

Don't know if was understandable

The only time I basically know if someone Arrives to the Project or Leaves is if I receive a Notification.  The odd time I catch it when I first log in for the day as the first thing I do is check the Apartment Listings on each site to see if there is any changes to be made. Stats can't always be 100% accurate but if they are close is usually good enough for most.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time I basically know if someone Arrives to the Project or Leaves is if I receive a Notification.  The odd time I catch it when I first log in for the day as the first thing I do is check the Apartment Listings on each site to see if there is any changes to be made. Stats can't always be 100% accurate but if they are close is usually good enough for most.

Wasn't because tho help me on stats but doing this stats help me to see this point. And yes that stats only pretend to give a really close idea but for sure there are some minor mistakes there, but i really like to do this kind of 'work'
But lets go, maybe i didn't explain well. And of course on the part of the notification we (users) have to help on that too :biggrin:

Explaining better:
When Serena became an official tenant (when i use the word official, means announced by VH) the name of their topic was updated from Nina&Alan to Nina&Alan&Serena. My suggestion is instead of change the name of the post on that situation is to create a new one from that moment.  With that imagine in a few months if someone want to watch the first moments of Serena at VH know exactly were to find it. 

Other possible situation to explain what i mean:
We have now Misty #1 and Misty #2, imagine that tomorrow VH anounce a new boyfriend for her that become offical tenant, with what i pretend to say, instead of keep using Misty #2 or change the name of that Misty #2  to a new one , i say that could be a good thing to give more organization to create a new post with "Misty & Guy"

Great job Sparkles and thanks for that. Interesting to see those statistics though many of us who frequent this forum may have hand the general sense, there are really some surprises there.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Weekly Update (still including last information from Freddy and Kate&Phil)

06-01-2018.jpg

06-01-2018-2.jpg

Please let me know if the numbers at the graph are understandable.. Here are a little bit small but i have an higher resolution screen (Link to image: https://postimg.org/image/sawi4crw3/ ) 

Edited by Sparkles
Hope it could be better now
  • Like 2

Weekly Information from 13/01/2018 (still including last information from Anastasia&Rock, Em, Nyusha)

13-01-2018.jpg

Evolution through the 4 weeks
13-01-2018-2.jpg

Graphic:
With the number of apartments increasing maybe i will have the graph only for two weeks 

13-01-2018-3.jpg

(Link to image: https://s13.postimg.org/k5o54n9ad/13-01-2018-3.jpg?dl=1 ) 

• Like 3

Weekly information 20-01-2018 (Still including Linda & Leon)

78638aa868e90f0e94db6dbcc528d590.jpg

Evolution through the 5 weeks
115c2471fdfde38e763d0c54c8c7db73.jpg

Graphic (Don't know why it's so small here in the forum (maybe because the height compared with width)) - Represents Week 13/01 and Week 20/01
20-01-2018-3afddfa3f585cf253.jpg

Link to graphic in bigger size http://keep4u.ru/image/Stcb5

• Like 3