Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

5 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

I too have had the privilege of watching her since she started, and it's been an immense pleasure watching her evolve. And yes she has been extremely vocal in the past,with good reason I think.

As an aside, why on earth should she "come to America"  she would still be unobtainable. and she seems to be doing OK where she is.🙄🙂

I don't have the vocabulary to PROPERLY explain why I wish for many Russian girls to be able to leave Russia. After watching the BBC documentary on Russian girls, which showed a side of Russian life for young women that was quite negative, I feel sorry for them. I wish them all a good decent life. 

Why is she called The Goddess?

Honestly I can't remember. She was called The Goddess long before I joined. You have to remember when it comes to popularity she used to be light years in front of the others.

She does have an incredible arse and even though some have claimed it is not as spectacular as it once was it is still that perfect heart shape. So amazing is it that I didn't even notice how good her tits were for months. They have just held up superbly well and, despite being soft and natural, gravity has had no effect and they are a perfect match. 

Now the last thing The Goddess is is fake. She wants to be on RLC. She would pay to be on RLC. She has a need to be an exhibitionist. Yes she is also a bit of a narcissist, addicted to the mirror like many girls, but that is who she is. She is not playing a role. When she bates she does make sure she gives great views but she wants people to watch because knowing they are gets her off.

I think her other attributes set her aside as well. As an artist I used to think she was just very competent but then I closely watched her and it was like watching "Painting with Nancy", in short she is very quick and absolutely superb. The Goddess always looks fantastic and has a good eye for style as one might expect from an artist. She is also good at craft.

She takes ballet classes occasionally and most of the time she is effortlessly graceful. She could easily exercise more and loves her junk food. She can cook but I don't think it is a great interest for her as she would rather have a coke and pizza. She rarely drinks, only with a female friend it seems, but then gets pretty wild. I am pretty sure you will never see any girl on girl action with her. 

She is an animal campaigner and spent a whole week out in the cold getting people to sign a petition for animal care instead of being naked around the house. And of course looks good in her uniform whatever that's for. She also often works weekends in the animal shelter. 

She is an extensive reader mainly of high brow material and classic literature and loved Stephen Hawking. In fact reading his books has lead her to bate! She has a deep interest in almost everything. She is still a bit sensitive even after all these years of being in the public eye and occasionally seems to have got upset by some of the people posting on CC.

But of course she is most famous for her bating. This has built slowly getting more and more adventurous over the years till she is now completely wild. The intensity of her bates and orgasms are Earth shattering. Furniture moves. When I first started to watch her they were nothing special, now there are incredible but as I said this has all been evolution and just when you think you have seen everything with her she comes up with something new.

And then there is the sensual build up which can take hours and sometimes not go anywhere but once she has bated she becomes hornier than ever and many times another has followed in a couple of hours. Her frequency of bating is nowhere near the current Barcelona girls and she is a long way from being a nymphomaniac like Masha. In fact she can go more than a week without bating though especially around a certain time of the month. 

She is totally unique and to suggest she is in any way ordinary is to be in denial. You may not fancy her, you may not like her but RLC will never find another like her. I guess that is why she is The Goddess. RLC know that. Some other RLC girls are transient but she is there at her peak 365 days a year.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

I don't have the vocabulary to PROPERLY explain why I wish for many Russian girls to be able to leave Russia. After watching the BBC documentary on Russian girls, which showed a side of Russian life for young women that was quite negative, I feel sorry for them. I wish them all a good decent life. 

This seems way OT.

There are so many places in the world which are far worse for women to live in than Russia. Perhaps you are talking about the documentary about models in Siberia. If you are, please remember the geography is very different there to the West as is the economic situation. And how many girls in the West are desperate for fame because they see it as their only way to achieve the lifestyle promoted by MTV. And in many inner city areas men and women often feel a sense of hopelessness and turn to drugs and crime. Is life so much worse for the Russians.

Respect for women is a relatively recent cultural phenomenon and a lot of work still needs to be done in the West which you would think was ahead of the curve. The recent Harvey Weinstein fiasco has shown there is a long way to go. And if there is a long way to go for us, there is even further to go elsewhere in the world.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Informal poll:

Do you prefer animated gifs or a link to a video file (you have to choose one - can't choose both).

Both uploads would expires within a few days (or less).

Video file. But quite honestly appreciative of whatever comes my way (pun intended :cool:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Informal poll:

Do you prefer animated gifs or a link to a video file (you have to choose one - can't choose both).

Both uploads would expires within a few days (or less).

I prefer video files provided they are linked to a site which doesn't worry my virus checker too much.