Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

23 minutes ago, donjuankd said:

good job tq for the file with zippyshare nd sendfile..myairbridge not good.

The diversity of links is required,and i have nothing against to, and it offers options for multiple users, but underestimating any work that for that reason i am against it , could you have be a nice at least,and you say Thanks  for everyone  to who done it this work ..

great contribution ..... that's what we want from Leora .. men are very simple and that's what we like about a woman .. We do not want a goddess .. we want a vicious ... deep down we do not want to an intellective woman or manipulate us .. we just want a vicious woman to fuck .. is the harsh reality .. and the woman who knows how we are men knows how to manipulate .. because we are primitive .. I the first .. hahahaha

As a shadow comes quickly. "
Steals the sight..!!
she's are stealing the looks,
from the Men's eyes ....!!
she's kidnapping the beats of Hearts..!!
She's like As a Lightning,
She's so fast ....!!
It excites all Passions....!!
Light up all feelings ....!!

when the Love bursts?!! 
the rain falling down,
in reality, it flows as a storm..!!
Her body is miraculous ....!!
It's a Morse codes..!!
At every point in it,
Men's hearts are attracted..!!
They cann't the resist,
Their eyes are open,
and they are drunks with love ..!!
She's drank their eyes vodka..!!
And their eyes drunk a Tequila,
from just to look at her..!!
always Their hearts were dreaming,
at time for meet with her ..!!
You are Leora,
You his miracle,
Among all women ...!!

Signature:ooopel

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It downloads at 76 kbps and takes about 30 to 34 Minutes to Download the File.

actually most hosts do have slow downloads for free users, not much to do about it, just sit tight and w8 for the download to finish, i have done this last 10+ years

best and most secure thing is to upload trough a torrent, private site, nzb, ftp or even better if this site could get up their own private torrenttracker

15 minutes ago, mofo said:

if that happens i will fuck them over again and upload it again at some other host just to be annyoing asshole

Sorry for my curiosity, but I liked the spirit of your fighter that is the real voyeur spirit. He fights for his  own posts..:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mofo said:

actually most hosts do have slow downloads for free users, not much to do about it, just sit tight and w8 for the download to finish, i have done this last 10+ years

best and most secure thing is to upload trough a torrent, private site, nzb, ftp or even better if this site could get up their own private torrenttracker

Not much can be done about the speed that other Hosting Servers impose.  The choice is up to the Uploader of the Video  which Host they prefer to use.  Most Hosts are fine as long as they are not a Pay Per Click Link.