Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Obviously you're both correct, but while I seldom criticise Paul, it was his action of leaving Leora so soon after ejaculation to go and clean himself up, that I was referring to, rather than being pathetic in general. I thought he might think about taking care of her immediate needs before his own, in this instance. That's all.

My general observations of Russian men is they lack romance and are more egocentric (selfish) when it come to copulating. Once they are done, turn on the remote and watch reruns of Putin's last speech.

2 hours ago, Gorny said:

This is realy funny he doesn't have a idea maybe it will become a shower when he is finished with it 

No, like many of us he's fucked by the "simplicity ". 😩of putting furniture together, but he's a genius around electronics 🤓

It took me seven hours to put together my latest IKEA cabinet and I'm Swedish :biggrin: Why do you think he's a genious around electronics? I saw him solder on that thing (whatever it was, ham radio?) for two years it felt like, and never saw it working? He did pick up on the guitarplaying pretty fast tho, I'll give him that

Would love if leora put the table in the corner right infront of the cam so I can watch her cute kissable face when she concentrates :heart: love peeking at her when she's just tweaking and crafting :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

It took me seven hours to put together my latest IKEA cabinet and I'm Swedish :biggrin: Why do you think he's a genious around electronics? I saw him solder on that thing (whatever it was, ham radio?) for two years it felt like, and never saw it working? He did pick up on the guitarplaying pretty fast tho, I'll give him that

Would love if leora put the table in the corner right infront of the cam so I can watch her cute kissable face when she concentrates :heart: love peeking at her when she's just tweaking and crafting :heart::heart::heart:

he made her an elctronic/digital clock to count down while he was on some mission once.   :-)

BTW - do you know how a job interview in IKEA looks like? You come to an office and there are all sort of pieces of wood on the ground. The manager behind the desk says: Pls - sit! (meaning - assemble a chair, sit and we will talk, hehe)

It's amazing how Ikea furniture transformed itself from being just furniture and into a concept and a meme.

If you assemble it often enough, you will never get better at it, but you will be exposed to half of the world's languages.

Paul has my sympathy. The only reason why men attempt to put these things together is because they fear they will be humiliated and shown to be impotent in the eyes of their loved ones should they shirk or fail in the attempt.

• Like 1

It's a real damn shame that for as long as Leora has been on this site and as attractive as she is, we're never going to see her getting a royally proper pounding. It almost seems like such a waste. Eva sadly I feel is going to end up in that same category.

11 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

The reason I believe him to be something special around electronics is that over the years we watched him recieving and sending Morse code, at a reasonable speed as well, he also as Googism states made the electronic clock, he was seen taking in other people's broken electonic items and mending them,and finally, as someone mentioned on this forum recently! He works as a technician/engineer at no less than "Apple" based in his home town, he certainly ain't no dummy. 🤓