Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

24 minutes ago, scutus said:

It seems to me that Leora still has not satisfied that itch. Or, another one is developing. Perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part. I will take odds that she is not through for today.   :biggrin:

I think I am going to have to agree with you scutus. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, HermanS said:

I wonder if Paul ever visits these boards. Every time Leora rubs one out is a time he missed having his dick in her.....what a waste.

I think Paul is wondering if every time Leora rubs one out if she's thinking of him ??:confused:

LOL He doesn't care anymore and everyone is happier because of it, if you where here in the beginning you know that he used to be very possesive, and it got really ugly sometimes.. anxiety attacks, ambulances, argueing all night, abuse, crying, Leora leaving.. allmost for good.. kinda hard to picture now when he's so chill.

Bating is something she would have to do anyway because he doesn't have a very high sexdrive, so it's kinda perfect that they get so much benefits from something she would do anyway. WIN-WIN-WIN situation :wink:.It just took him a while to get it.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎26 at 3:18 AM, wookinpanub said:

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Here's my contribution ... 3 files so dont close out the download until you have all 3 : :)

:biggrin: for the vid

all I will say is

lube and push slowly

I do enjoy looking at her for a few years now

on a cellular level, lol

Definition of cellular

1 : of, relating to, or consisting of cells

thanks to Webster Dictionary.

• Like 4

quand elle connaitra un mec qui lui fera l'amour comme elle mérite ,on la perdra ,voir cette pose je me mettrai la bouche sur sa chatte et j'attendrai qu'elle se lâche sur moi qu'elle m'inonde de son jus et je le garderai sur moi toute la journée

PRINCESSE LEORA ,on t'aime

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎27 at 3:13 AM, momoreal said:

quand elle connaitra un mec qui lui fera l'amour comme elle mérite ,on la perdra ,voir cette pose je me mettrai la bouche sur sa chatte et j'attendrai qu'elle se lâche sur moi qu'elle m'inonde de son jus et je le garderai sur moi toute la journée

PRINCESSE LEORA ,on t'aime

ça fait plusieurs années qu'elle est sur RLC avec Paul en tant que concubin, donc je ne penses pas qu'elle recherche un autre amant car celui qu'elle a lui suffit amplement  ::)