Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Chinese cloned a monkey now we need them to clone the Goddess for each one of us. 

Pepe, I have had a few stories in my head since I found RLC and in the very first one I was given a clone of The Goddess. Not only was she constantly horny ... as horny as Masha ... but everyone that came in contact with her got horny as well so overwhelmed were they by her sexuality. The only problem was under the terms of the contract she wasn't allowed to leave my apartment. It's OK though because I quit my job :biggrin: 

• Like 3

Friends, I am afraid I usually dictate my posts now because of my eyesight and unfortunately the speech recognition software keeps changing my words when I'm not looking making it a long and tedious job to post, so if I appear to say anything strange or you see my posts being corrected, I'm afraid that's why.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pepe, I have had a few stories in my head since I found RLC and in the very first one I was given a clone of The Goddess. Not only was she constantly horny ... as horny as Masha ... but everyone that came in contact with her got horny as well so overwhelmed were they by her sexuality. the only thing was under the terms of the contract she wasn't allowed to leave my apartment. It's OK though because I quit my job :biggrin: 

Sounds like a dream I'd want to cum true. 

• Upvote 2

It seems to me that Leora still has not satisfied that itch. Or, another one is developing. Perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part. I will take odds that she is not through for today.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The other story I had was sharing an apartment with Nelly, Masha and The Goddess. I even I had a layout. I was a billionaire and had offered money to RLC and picked 3 women to share with different promises. I was funding Nelly's breakfast entertainment show, Masha's recording career and setting up exhibitions for The Goddess's artwork.

Initially I shared with Nelly (don't know what happened to Bogdan because he's a top bloke, but he and the others had ended their relationships) but while she was out working Masha kept exercising in front of me and needless to say eventually Masha made a move. It so happened that The Goddess still wandered around naked beautifying herself in the mirrors and of course she stumbled on Masha giving me a BJ and went to her room to get horny herself. Since Nelly and Masha are best friends and Nelly understood Masha's cravings she didn't get too upset so Masha and I got more and more adventurous in the Living Room until we spied The Goddess in a chair bating to the scene.

Did I ever get it on with The Goddess? I don't know but I think she's a one woman guy and is not willing to share. You see if even my fantasies, while a clone might be attainable, The Real Goddess seems just out of reach even for a billionaire. 

Of course all this unfolded on RLC.   

P.S. Funny how even though this story was from more than 2 years ago, Masha moved in on her flatmate and later her friend. There was always that side to her - will she actually snare Dasha?

• Like 1