Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

I am by no means positive but I don't think Leora uses any lubricatin other that what nature blessed her with, she never seems to have any problem accomadating a reasonable sized dildo in her pussy or a couple of fingers, but I think it would be advisable to use a lubricant before attempting one of the latest dildoes/ vibrators up that magnificent arsehole. It might enhance her experience considerably. But when all is said and done, she knows her own capabilities and will know what is best for her sexual gratification.

• Like 2

it is incredible the power of seduction that has leora on us ... even when it does not do anything like now that is watching a movie on the sofa and I can not take my eyes off it ... by the way I missed the end of this morning and round two ... hahaha ... tomorrow I have all the time in the world for sure it does not do anything ... me and my bad luck ... hahaha

• Like 1

his woman has no limits ... some day she will surprise us three times in the same day ... how lucky she is that she has a super sensitive clitoris and always feels an immense pleasure every time she touches ... I like her a lot how she enjoys her sexuality ... I love her more every day.