Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

All I know is that the Goddess loves little creatures. If she is providing temporary refuge for a homeless soul, that would be in her nature. If that soul and Scooter get along, this new visitor might become a tenant, and make Leora happy. Fine with me, either way. When the Goddess smiles, I think better about reality.

Until we know what the situation is, and since there are no other nominations for naming our new friend, I shall refer to him (I think it's a him -- mistakes do occur) as "Scutus Jr," in honor of our honorable member. Granted, Jr. did not inherit the ears, but he does not sport white stripes, so Scutus Jr. he is until our membership votes otherwise.

The term "Boy Toy" has been already taken in the Maya apartment, you know...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Based on its behavior. What little I have seen of it. I think it has been around Leora else where. It seems very comfortable on the couch. It has not, that I have seen, been pacing, and investigating the nooks and crannies of the apartment. Familiar odors prevail on the couch.

Because of the colorization of its stomach, and not having seen it to where I could see a profile of its abdomen, I am staying with " its" for the moment. If it should become a permanent resident I will throw in the nomination for " Trouble " because I foresee it being a handful.

Foamy , I appreciate your generosity. But, I am not convinced of its gender as of yet. "Trouble" will work in either case. If, it winds up being a female. Paul does not stand a chance !!

• Like 2

I saw it roll around once, quickly, in the dark, but am not sure. I'm only good at sexing humans -- and I can't be sure of that anymore, either...

We shall ultimately see, but so far Scooter has displayed a loud barking alarm at the new creature. Whether she's just possessive of her holdings and jealous, or just uncomfortable with a new bigger dog around the house, is yet to be understood. I think Leora, our resident Empath, will work with both dogs until they are no longer at odds with one another. If Leora can gather a following from the various hoards of uncivilized humans on our board, and mesmerize them, then she can certainly get the dogs to work out OK.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This Scooter's new boy-toy might turn out to be a good thing for us woodland creatures. While he keeps Scooter busy with romance in one room, we can finally get some unhindered romance time with our goddess.

When Leora starts to bate (guestroom) and moans, eva jumps in protection mode. I think that will be worse with the second dog around. So more barking is expected while an irritated Leora flees of to the bedroom im afraid.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, upyourass said:

When Leora starts to bate (guestroom) and moans, eva jumps in protection mode. I think that will be worse with the second dog around. So more barking is expected while an irritated Leora flees of to the bedroom im afraid.

You might be quite right. I notice that whenever Leora's pheromones travel through the Internet, everybody who hangs out on this thread switches to RLC and gets extremely excited. :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

Always the optimist, I am hoping things will work out well for the lovely lady and the possible new tenant, but my realistic view is that if it's a bitch then things don't really get any worse than they are at the moment with Eva dictating the state of play and the final venue, But, if on the other hand it materializes that it's a male of the species, then the complete scenario could be changed , as I don't imagine there being a male ( and some female ) creature on this earth who would not go through some kind of physical and/or emotional behavioral change at the site of Leora in all her sensual and erotic glory.

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 7:03 AM, Johnny 5 said:

Haven't seen her in like three days, where is she???

She found other interests outside, the last days she spent her time out of appartment. Hope for her, she' s on her way to  move on cause she's not the money maker she used to be any more. 

With her staged bates, and lame sex with her partner, she cannot stand the competition with the barca girls who provide nudity,  bate and fuck several times everyday recently .  

Even on replay, she barely reaches the top 10 of the thumbnails.

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 8:55 AM, wa ss said:

She found other interests outside, the last days she spent her time out of appartment. Hope for her, she' s on her way to  move on cause she's not the money maker she used to be any more. 

With her staged bates, and lame sex with her partner, she cannot stand the competition with the barca girls who provide nudity,  bate and fuck several times everyday recently .  

You must be watching with steamed up glasses on, The Barca plastic puppets have never been and never will get anywhere near Leora for all round watchability. Never make the mistake that this treasure is finished or even half finished, she can step up a gear whenever she chooses.

I have mentioned it before, it's the difference between a Skoda ( Barca and the others combined ) and a Rolls Royce ( Leora )

• Like 2

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 8:55 AM, wa ss said:

Might I ask if you stil believe in Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny? , the Barca girls are about as credible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Might I ask if you stil believe in Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny? , the Barca girls are about as credible.

You can name them what you want, the fact is that the barca girls are the money maker for new subscriptions, renewed subscriptions and  the replay.