Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

00:28 and the girls have gone.  Suitcases packed, the cats taken out to so someone else will look after them.

I do not know if they "Won" with their gig tonight.  If they did, then we lose.  Because on the back of that their "Tour" could be a success.  With the release of the bands video imminent, then that could also mean success for them.  Fame will follow.  

Will we ever see them again in the apartment?  That remains quite literally to be seen.  Maybe in passing to collect some things, maybe never. :huh:

The pitiful "We demand fresh meat every day brigade" may well get their wish.  Not that it will do them any good.  Until they grow up, their insatiable appetites will be just that, insatiable.  As I say.  Pitiful.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, le5b05 said:

I do not know if they "Won" with their gig tonight.  If they did, then we lose.  Because on the back of that their "Tour" could be a success.  With the release of the bands video imminent, then that could also mean success for them.  Fame will follow.  

Will we ever see them again in the apartment?  That remains quite literally to be seen.  Maybe in passing to collect some things, maybe never. :huh:

Why we lose? :huh:

I wish them the best. So I hope we can see them in the apartment again. I know. I'm a little selfish.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jouandomy said:

It's strange, I know they are traveling but RLC does not indicate it ...:dodgy:

Yes, strange indeed.

PS. Someone left the light on in the walk-in closet in the bedroom... Perhaps that is because they hide their illegal cannabis nursery there :-P

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 39 minutes, likidamber a dit :

Peut-être qu'ils se sont enfuis à l'insu de RLC. Ils sont venus si vite que peut-être il n'a pas remarqué :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :dodgy:

Impossible, they are girls, so they would not have left leaving all their beauty products in the bathroom! 

And stuffed animals so.:angel: 

• Like 1

So many of you give these girls lots of slack.  I don't have a pony in the race but one or the other is responsible for 98% of the havoc in this apartment.

They don't need a vacation (if that's where they went). They need couple's therapy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

If they went to travel then why RLC not show this? Is this correct?:dodgy:::)

I would be happy if a new lesbian couple would move to this apartment or a new one. I like them but a new couple would not be bad.:biggrin:

RLC can be a little slow to respond at times, but I think they know, they are on vacation, and apparently together.  So patience!  The same with the "Fresh Meat" you demand so often, patience.  Your wishes will be granted, not that it will do you any good.

As for me.  Well this is the perfect time for me to wish you all farewell.  I have stayed too long on this forum, I have interfered too much.  I have tried my best to keep the thread alive, often being controversial, but being as honest as I possibly could.  

It will come as no surprise to some that Kira is the one I love the most.  The one for which I have the most empathy, we have so much in common.  I have watched her in moments of tremendous happiness and times of deep sorrow.  The worst of which is about a year ago now. I was watching from cam8.  She sat on Nina's side of the bed and picked up Nina's phone and started to look through her messages. Nina stirred, so Kira hastily put down the phone. She looked dreadfully unhappy as she turned to the camera and looked directly into it.  For a few seconds it was like we were looking straight at each other.  She then went into the living room and checked the messages on her own phone.  I could see in her eyes that the messages did not tally, she started to cry, it was the moment she discovered that Nina had been lying to her.  She rose and staggered into the hallway sobbing uncontrollably until she collapsed on to the pile of dirty laundry.  Her heart completely broken in two, and I cried with her.

The above will be too "Mills and Boon" for some, but I do not care what anyone thinks of me, I never have.  It is a strange life that they have chosen, to be constantly under the gaze of the cameras.  It was a conscious decision they made as it meant they could be together in relative comfort.  Incredibly difficult at times especially for my beloved Kira, who often chose to hide from them.  Yet I am grateful that they made that decision, that we were allowed to follow them through their ups and downs.  It has been a privilege to watch them.  It has been an honour.

Finally this message to Kira if she ever reads this.  I would have been proud to be a part of your life, I would have been proud to have been your father, for you have achieved so much in such a small period of time.  Take care of yourself.

• Like 8