Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, alokin said:

I think they are lazy, not just in cleaning but in everything.

Hi alokin.  How are you?  Happy New Year to you.::)

A little too generalistic when you consider how much Kira does.  She works long hours, and does most of the cooking and cleaning.  All the laundry etc.

As I've said in past posts.  Life is far too short to waste it on things that make you bored.  Really, do you know how much life you have left?  No.  No one does. 

Well, some of us are told we might not have a lot at sometime.  :sad:

Click elsewhere and have some fun.  You owe it to yourself.  :biggrin:

Don't wait until your end is at hand and you start to regret all the time you wasted on things that did not really matter to you.  No! I am not having a go at you. 

Just pointing out that your time is precious, use it well. ::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Hi alokin.  How are you?  Happy New Year to you.::)

A little too generalistic when you consider how much Kira does.  She works long hours, and does most of the cooking and cleaning.  All the laundry etc.

As I've said in past posts.  Life is far too short to waste it on things that make you bored.  Really, do you know how much life you have left?  No.  No one does. 

Well, some of us are told we might not have a lot at sometime.  :sad:

Click elsewhere and have some fun.  You owe it to yourself.  :biggrin:

Don't wait until your end is at hand and you start to regret all the time you wasted on things that did not really matter to you.  No! I am not having a go at you. 

Just pointing out that your time is precious, use it well. ::)

Happy New Year! Kira is better than Nina ... Nina just loves the phone and you noticed ... I have not seen them just read your comment and added my observation. For two years I got to know the girls and their mentality ...

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

That pillow (on the couch) that looks like a cat creeps the hell out of me when viewing cam 4... It just stares at me :confused::sad:::)

Don't be such a wuss!!!  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:   You are definitely getting paranoid.  Only joking.  Yeah it can be a bit weird, it's like the eyes in a good portrait painting that follow you around the room.::)

Of course it is well known that they LOVE :heart: pizzas.  Especially when they nuke it the next morning for breakfast (UGH). :sick:

Hmmm.  Kira and DE painting their balls right now.  Interesting?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alokin said:

Happy New Year! Kira is better than Nina ... Nina just loves the phone and you noticed ... I have not seen them just read your comment and added my observation. For two years I got to know the girls and their mentality ...

Hi alokin.  Not sure if you read one of my previous posts.  I made it on December 31 I think.  It explains about why I had been away.  This also explains why I said the things I did.

If anyone else is wondering then take a look, or I will repost it if anyone is interested, but do not want to bore anyone.::)

7 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

How cute, DE painting balls in blue!
How are you Alokin?:biggrin:

Arrrgh!  The last line was for my next post, now I can't seem to edit it out.  My stupidity strikes again  HaHaHa, must click submit before writing next one.:angry:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

How cute, DE painting balls in blue!
How are you Alokin?:biggrin:

I can't edit it out because I did not write it.  Told you I was stupid....  I must have pressed submit.  Obviously getting tired again, happens far too easily.  Time for my bed.

So I will leave the girls painting their golden balls in BLUE  I will speculate as to why at some other time.

Good night all :sleepy::sleepy:

2 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

I can't edit it out because I did not write it.  Told you I was stupid....  I must have pressed submit.  Obviously getting tired again, happens far too easily.  Time for my bed.

So I will leave the girls painting their golden balls in BLUE  I will speculate as to why at some other time.

Good night all :sleepy::sleepy:

Good night

• Like 1