Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

I think the tattoo on her chest is just a transfer.  She has done this before in the past to try them out to see if she like them.

All three of them are more engrossed in their electronic devices than each other at the moment.  I will never understand fully why they do this.

1 hour ago, RoyMakaay said:

sometimes i'd like to be a fly insect to peek at them and find out what the hell ALWAYS Nina need to watch so important on her phone to never enjoy a moment of relaxation with Kira
even now i don't understand: you're on the sofa with the person who loves you (and who you love too), your best friend, cats, tomorrow you do not work, a good movie on television ... what more can you want from life?
instead, she prefers to look at her cell phone as usual, i don't want  teach anyone how to live but it's something that i see constantly and i'm sorry that it happens ... especially for Kira
at one point while Kira and DE were watching the film joking every now and then, Nina stood up looking for something, not finding it DE had to get up going to the kitchen to find it, in this way the atmosphere of relaxation has momentarily interrupted and while DE and Nina were in the kitchen I seemed to see the look of Kira a little annoyed by this thing (rightly I say)

If Nina's phone had two fingers, she would never pay attention to another person .... And I could not stand but think of it for a long time

• Like 3

Here many people think Nina " the bad guy". If you allow me then I'll tell you what I think about it. Much to see Kira and De laugh or have fun. But Nina almost never joins them. I think she is not comfortable with them. I think Nina needs new friends where she feels good where she can relax. She should be independent. Never see them separately. I can barely see her without Kira or DE. This is not healthy. No wonder she finds her phone more interesting than them.

41 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

Here many people think Nina " the bad guy". If you allow me then I'll tell you what I think about it. Much to see Kira and De laugh or have fun. But Nina almost never joins them. I think she is not comfortable with them. I think Nina needs new friends where she feels good where she can relax. She should be independent. Never see them separately. I can barely see her without Kira or DE. This is not healthy. No wonder she finds her phone more interesting than them.

Nina must be separated from her phone ... They also played a game console to replace the phone but she was back in the Nina situation and the phone intimate ... playing games basically.

last night i thought to saw Kira in a very good mood, as it didn't happen for a long time, after the film it seemed to me there could be an argument, Nina argued with DE and at one point she went into the tub, nothing too important anyway, DE and Kira stayed in the kitchen, laughing and joking
Kira's face lights up when she's in a good mood, i hope it will be so today and in the coming days

• Like 1

Oh what short memories some of you Have.

Cast your minds back to September 23 2017.  This is when Kira returned from her holiday alone, the "Trial Separation" is what I called it.  This changed Nina from the petulant child to the woman I knew she could be.

If you read some of my posts immediately after this you will see that Nina did actually put her phone down and pay a lot more attention to Kira.  It was wonderful to see.  They were happy together.  Nina even began instigating sex, they were very happy together.

As we know it only lasted a few weeks when Kira found out she had been betrayed, and it broke her heart, yet again.
That betrayal was with Nina and DE.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Oh what short memories some of you Have.

Cast your minds back to September 23 2017.  This is when Kira returned from her holiday alone, the "Trial Separation" is what I called it.  This changed Nina from the petulant child to the woman I knew she could be.

If you read some of my posts immediately after this you will see that Nina did actually put her phone down and pay a lot more attention to Kira.  It was wonderful to see.  They were happy together.  Nina even began instigating sex, they were very happy together.

As we know it only lasted a few weeks when Kira found out she had been betrayed, and it broke her heart, yet again.
That betrayal was with Nina and DE.

This is the past. Why are you talking about this? not ask for bad intent, I'm just curious.

On 5-1-2018 at 9:03 PM, RoyMakaay said:

or is it how i say? in the last period there has been a decrease of guests at their home?

Your wish has been heard... :rolleyes:  Nina (and she only) has two friends over. 

• Like 2