Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

53 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Your wish has been heard... :rolleyes:  Nina (and she only) has two friends over. 

yeah, there is a guy too, i think i've already seen him a lot of time ago, there was also a girl with dread hair with him, if my memory doesn't betray me... could be the same girl with a different hair style... but i don't think, it's the first time that i seen her i think... she's looks nice anyway :shy:

they probably have to do with N&K because of the band

1 hour ago, RoyMakaay said:

yeah, there is a guy too

Now there are our three girls and a girl and guy. Earlier this evening when I tuned in, there were two girls (and Nina only). Later they were joined by the rest, after which the other girl left.

They have many friends :cool:

• Like 3

3:05AM the evening plays happily, they have eaten pizza (strange :biggrin: ) and play monopoly and cards ... and have also drunk a lot i understand
my judgment update on drunkenness:
guy 8/10
kira 7/10
DE 6/10
nina 4/10
other girl 0/10 (i haven't seen her drink anything but the usual tea)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bfaith said:

This is the past. Why are you talking about this? not ask for bad intent, I'm just curious.

Sorry I should have quoted akriana above, who was asking if there was anyone who could make Nina put down her phone for an hour.  As I say, last September Kira was that person. :biggrin:

Also alokin said she should be separated from her phone, well at that time in September she was, and often.

I know it's all out of sync with the above posts, my apologies for that

They are still together in the living room, the guy is drinking a lot of Vodka, filling his shot glass to the brim.  Would not want to be him when he wakes up.  :sick:

They have finished their game of Alias.  I don't know who won. ::)

No!  It's Kira who is filling his glass so full!   So the guy is probably up to 11 on the drunk scale now.

Just checked back and whilst I was writing this it looked like the guy spilt his drink as Kira is mopping up the floor and coffee table.  OOOppps!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Just checked back and whilst I was writing this it looked like the guy spilt his drink as Kira is mopping up the floor and coffee table.  OOOppps!

it was kira that spilled it on the table, i don't know what's in her glass, but it's not just pear juice ::)
she is also visibly drunk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

it was kira that spilled it on the table, i don't know what's in her glass, but it's not just pear juice ::)
she is also visibly drunk

Kira often drinks Jack Daniels and coke.  Maybe this time it's vodka in with the juice. Mind you she's pretty good at holding it, and she is not drinking as much as I've seen her do in the past.:biggrin:

• Like 1