Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Looking in on the girls throughout the day.  They slept late as usual, not surprising considering they did not go to bed until 06:00. 

I think all three had a shower (separately, don't get excited) though I missed Kira if she did, before dressing and going out for what is left of the day. 

Obviously on Holiday this week, so I expect it to change next week.  Have not figured out why they painted the balls, maybe find out later when they get back.

A little intrigue.  Nina was the first to go to bed by about 30 minutes.  Whilst DE and Kira were left in the living room, making up the bed and playing about.  Very friendly they were.  Hmmm. Interesting.

The thing is, Nina was in the bathroom doorway listening to what they were saying/doing at one stage.  I wonder if she was trying to catch them out???

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jouandomy said:

How cute, DE painting balls in blue!

Wait... is no one here going to make the really obvious cheap joke about the girls having blue balls...? :rolleyes::sleepy:

[  sorry, couldn't resist  ]

• Like 2

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Looking in on the girls throughout the day.  They slept late as usual, not surprising considering they did not go to bed until 06:00. 

I think all three had a shower (separately, don't get excited) though I missed Kira if she did, before dressing and going out for what is left of the day. 

Obviously on Holiday this week, so I expect it to change next week.  Have not figured out why they painted the balls, maybe find out later when they get back.

A little intrigue.  Nina was the first to go to bed by about 30 minutes.  Whilst DE and Kira were left in the living room, making up the bed and playing about.  Very friendly they were.  Hmmm. Interesting.

The thing is, Nina was in the bathroom doorway listening to what they were saying/doing at one stage.  I wonder if she was trying to catch them out???

There is nothing interesting about this. It's obvious that there is something between Nina and DE.

I do not think Nina was listening to them. She is not interested in anything but her music and phone. :biggrin:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, le5b05 said:

So I will leave the girls painting their golden balls in BLUE  I will speculate as to why at some other time.

The blue balls have the logo of their band on them, so probably for a gig or music video.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PantiesINSPECT0R said:

does anybody knows the name of their band? if is possible to know it?

thanks

Hi Panties,   (never thought I would say that in my life...)

Yes, some people know the name of the band. Like me. But in my opinion it can not be made public because it would also reveal more outside (personal) information about the girls.

The only way I see it can be made public is when Nina and Kira themselves post it here or otherwise express their approval. I don't rule out that they would like the extra exposure of their band. But till then, I consider it is wise to keep it private.

I am too conservative on this?

Kind regards, 

BM18

• Like 3

I agree with bigmac18 on this.  Their private life and details outside of the apartment must remain PRIVATE.   Do no harm should be the mantra here.

There are far too many creeps and stalkers in this world, giving someone this information could do damage.  Do not forget that not all RLC viewers are thousands of miles away.

So please, no real names, especially full names, should be made public on this forum.  All I ask is that you act responsibly.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, le5b05 said:

pI agree with bigmac18 on this.  Their private life and details outside of the apartment must remain PRIVATE.   Do no harm should be the mantra here.

There are far too many creeps and stalkers in this world, giving someone this information could do damage.  Do not forget that not all RLC viewers are thousands of miles away.

So please, no real names, especially full names, should be made public on this forum.  All I ask is that you act responsibly.

that's really funny as RLC's motto is peoples private lives 24/7 guess they are lying as its neither maybe they ought to change their motto just saying