Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

2 hours ago, PantiesINSPECT0R said:

I understand the point about the privacy and i totally agree, for this reason i asked "if it was possible" i was curious to listen their music and nothing else 

Thanks anyway :shy:

OK!  Sorry but I do tend to get very protective about the girls, especially Kira :angel:.  I have it on good authority that she has had a tough life so far.  Some of it documented right here on CC, and witnessed on RLC.  She has lots of personal and mental problems and is still under pressure from her parents.  If you want me to expand on this then I will, but probably best by PM.  I bore people enough on here as it is.

As for Nina.  Well this girl can really sing.  Honestly!  Do not think that what is witnessed in the apartment on RLC is representative of what that girl can do with her voice, it is truly amazing. 

Some say she is a Diva, and that is entirely true.  Once she has an audience in front of her, then the performance comes out, and again she is tremendous.   So the title of Diva is fully justified.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PantiesINSPECT0R said:

I understand the point about the privacy and i totally agree, for this reason i asked "if it was possible" i was curious to listen their music and nothing else 

Thanks anyway :shy:

The Information cannot be shared in Public Open Forum Boards.  If anyone has any information and feels the need to share it must do so by means of Private Messaging (PM) Only.

To Post any Information Publicly of what the Girls do Outside of the Apartment would not be a wise choice for anyone.

• Like 1

I'm happy to have discovered this forum, it was very interesting  read in previous posts something about these two lovely girls that has happened in the past before that i discovered them

I started watching RLC , N&K's room in particular, about a year ago, i remember for example in the period November / December 2017 it quite often happened that some friends of N & K come to their apartment, for a dinner, to chat, watch a movie , etc. etc

then in the last year i have practically always and only seen DE with them as a "friend" who visits them (with the exception of Nina's parents a few days ago)

it isn't absolutly a problem for me see DE ... in fact i like her, she gives me the impression of being a beautiful person and a good and faithful friend, nice, helpful, ready to listen and console you, to be honest i'd like if she could be a regular tenant of this apartment with NK too

however i am not a frequent visitor so it could have happened that on the evenings when i look at them i don't have seen different guests from DE while they had them when i was not looking...

or is it how i say? in the last period there has been a decrease of guests at their home?

for some reason in particular that you know?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RoyMakaay said:

or is it how i say? in the last period there has been a decrease of guests at their home?

Hi Roy,

Welcome to CC!

Maybe Nina and Kira are in reality very nasty people and no one wants to visit them...:huh: Just joking :biggrin: They are undoubtedly very nice!

I think you are right there has been a slight decrease in visiting friends. I think it is no big deal, yet. After an intensive december I also want some rest and alone-time.

Then again: in this time of digital contact... why would you visit your friends when you can watch them 24/7 on RLC :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3

sometimes i'd like to be a fly insect to peek at them and find out what the hell ALWAYS Nina need to watch so important on her phone to never enjoy a moment of relaxation with Kira
even now i don't understand: you're on the sofa with the person who loves you (and who you love too), your best friend, cats, tomorrow you do not work, a good movie on television ... what more can you want from life?
instead, she prefers to look at her cell phone as usual, i don't want  teach anyone how to live but it's something that i see constantly and i'm sorry that it happens ... especially for Kira
at one point while Kira and DE were watching the film joking every now and then, Nina stood up looking for something, not finding it DE had to get up going to the kitchen to find it, in this way the atmosphere of relaxation has momentarily interrupted and while DE and Nina were in the kitchen I seemed to see the look of Kira a little annoyed by this thing (rightly I say)

• Like 3