Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Nina and Kira in the bathroom.  The tattoo on Nina's chest is a real one, Kira cleaning them up and putting cream on them.  Now putting a dressing on the chest one.  Now on the one on her back, she must be in a little bit of pain. :cry:

The guy has disappeared, must have left.  No on the balcony smoking.  he's just changed into track suit bottoms, settling down on the sofa.  Intriguing. 

They keep checking the laptop.  I think they are expecting something to be on there for them tonight.  Strange.

DE banished to the Sofa.  But separate from the guy who is spark out anyway.

Nina immediately put down her phone as Kira came to bed.  Now cuddling up to each other.  I think they will be asleep soon.  05:46 and it's been a long night for them.  Sleep well girls :sleepy:

17 hours ago, alokin said:

Nina must be separated from her phone ... They also played a game console to replace the phone but she was back in the Nina situation and the phone intimate ... playing games basically.

Playing with Phones is an Obsession that is World Wide and is not likely going to change anytime in the near future. It's a Compulsive Disorder.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

DE banished to the Sofa.  But separate from the guy who is spark out anyway.

DE is not interested in guys.  She's Lez like Nina & Kira but she doesn't appear to have a Mate at the present time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, le5b05 said:

The girl has left.  The 4 of them on the sofa.  Kira play fighting with DE, now getting very touchy feely with DE tickling her feet.  :huh:

This is weird. Nina was sitting  beside them but she didn't care about this situation. I no longer understand their relationship.

Sorry my english

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hayden said:

This is weird. Nina was sitting  beside them but she didn't care about this situation. I no longer understand their relationship.

maybe N&K have reached a compromise, there isn't jealousy towards DE, but only friendship, so there is no need to give importance to a bit of tickling on the feet (especially while Kira was "drunk" because of what she drank)
I've already seen her (K) awaken DE joking with the shark puppet even in the presence of Nina

I read in this thread that there are some theories about strategies, jealousies, anger, friendships, loves, etc. etc. but maybe they have really reached an understanding ... at least it's what appeared to see at me in the last days

of course mine is also a theory, so it can be worth as much as the others are worth as far as we can know
for sure it's the most positive and i hope it will be like that for them, it's much nicer to see them relaxed and carefree as they were last night :shy:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Howard said:

Unless I missed it in a previous post, I have a feeling that guy is Kira's brother.

12 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Yes I think it is, there is a resemblance between them

now i'm convinced too, is visible that she is very close to him, if he is not her brother for sure are very friends, when they woke up while he was on the couch they had a very sweet conversation and she caressed him on the head while smiling

(there is nothing more beautiful in the world than being awakened by Kira's smile) :blush:

• Like 2