Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

12 hours ago, van the man said:

Very true but I do find it quite tragic that Nina almost never tries to please Kira in return. Kira devotes all her efforts to ensuring a huge climax for Nina but then like many selfish men Nina rolls over and goes to sleep!! Nina needs to be worshipped and always demands to be the centre of attention. She always achieves her objective!! I admire both girls immensely but Nina needs to give more and stop using Kira as living sex toy and treat her better by actually doing something around the house. I think if Kira left home Nina would starve she doesn't actually know they way into the kitchen!!!

Nina really has a lot of love for Kira. She always shows it. Much more than before.:heart: Their sex life is difficult to analyze. Every person is different. They know what's good for them.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

There once lived a stuffed shark in the Baltic sea
That said: "If only I could have some intimacy
on a couch on the shore
Oh, I would love that more
All day, girls would cuddle me!"

Has anyone already wished being the stuffed shark in this apartment? :biggrin::heart:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, bfaith said:

Maybe the girls are going to travel?:biggrin: I saw Nina asking for the passports.

Very sharp!

They are on their way to Wembley Stadium in London. They give some sold-out concerts there. The Rolling Stones are the opening act :cool::angel:

5a9ee774defab_MusicFansAttendthe1985LiveAidConcert(6).jpg.bbb139ffde5eb2fb270fb0d58106131f.jpg

• Like 1