Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

J'ai bien peur que nina parte sur un projet grandiose... et les deux filles essayent de la raisonner.

I'm afarid that nina wants embark on a crazy project, Both girls try to reason

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, peterb said:

J'ai bien peur que nina parte sur un projet grandiose... et les deux filles essayent de la raisonner.

I believe Nina is very serious about achieving her dreams. She works hard for it. It is never fun when reality comes into the way...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, peterb said:

I admire Nina because she is so hard to fight and work for her dreams. You can do it girl ! Go for it:heart:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Hayden said:

I admire Nina because she is so hard to fight and work for her dreams. You can do it girl ! Go for it:heart:

Nina sure works hard. She is determined to succeed. And I think she is succesful!

But sometimes it also wise to listen to our friends and family when they give advice. if we have good such friends we should cherish them because they care about us and our dreams. And some things we accomplish are a team effort; we needs our friends to reach those dreams :heart:

After those wise words...

I have no idea what the argument was about,  but I think Nina was very disappointed about something :sad:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, peterb said:

tendres moments doux et câlins ce soir + petits cadeaux

Tender moments, soft and cuddles this evening + gift from nina....so sweet

Those were indeed very tender moments of a couple really in love :heart: Beautiful to see!

It was followed by somewhat firmer but equally beautiful action in the bedroom. Suprisingly, Kira used a toy on Nina with the desired effect :biggrin:

Where they went afterwards: no idea. They haven't returned yet :huh:

• Like 1