Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

What does the temperature have to do with it?

Why leave in the middle of the night? Why leave with these temperatures? What is out there that is so appealing? ::)

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

What is out there that is so appealing

Well it could be they have something better to do.  Kira was clock watching, so I suspect they have a gig or something to attend.  It is possible they do not have far to go anyway, so it could just be a few minutes walk or drive away anyway. 

A little bit of snow and ice and low temperatures is no barrier to anyone in St Petersburg.

Unlike here in the South of England where just a few centimetres of snow has fallen over the last 36 hours which has ground everything to a halt.  They manage to keep their transport infrastructure intact.::)

• Upvote 1

Well it sure made Kira a lot happier after 03:15 their time.  A joy to see the happiness on both their faces at 04:03.

Kira really knows how to please her wife, right down to fetching her a drink of water and giving her a little back scratch to finish.  Tremendous devotion.

There is nothing better in this world than the LOVE of a good woman.:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Well it sure made Kira a lot happier after 03:15 their time.  A joy to see the happiness on both their faces at 04:03.

Kira really knows how to please her wife, right down to fetching her a drink of water and giving her a little back scratch to finish.  Tremendous devotion.

There is nothing better in this world than the LOVE of a good woman.:heart::heart::heart:

Very true but I do find it quite tragic that Nina almost never tries to please Kira in return. Kira devotes all her efforts to ensuring a huge climax for Nina but then like many selfish men Nina rolls over and goes to sleep!! Nina needs to be worshipped and always demands to be the centre of attention. She always achieves her objective!! I admire both girls immensely but Nina needs to give more and stop using Kira as living sex toy and treat her better by actually doing something around the house. I think if Kira left home Nina would starve she doesn't actually know they way into the kitchen!!!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:38 PM, johndoe31313 said:

Hi, I'm somewhat new here. Yesterday when they were working on the wall, I think they were talking about a video and actors. It also sounded like they (mainly Nina) might've been going over scripted lines. So maybe they're planning a new music video? Or maybe even some sort of short film?? (I'm a new Russian learner so I could be way off. I'm just throwing ideas out there)

I, for one, am grateful mate. There are a few folks on here translate a little sometimes, it's always appreciated.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, naiger said:
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:34 PM, naiger said:

sono la   noia mortale 

there are a number of ways in which you might amuse yourself.  

dovresti farti i cazzi tuoi nessuno ti ha chiesto niente