Anabel & Efim - General Chat Topic (2018)

One of the sexiest spontaneous things I've seen in a while, walked up behind her and took her while she was playing her violin. She got an orgasm in before she even set the instrument down. As varied and fun as my sex life with my wife is, if she was in the middle of something like that, she'd have ripped my head off. Love rlc for those natural moments that setting up a camera ruins it to begin with.

2 hours ago, TheObserver said:

One of the sexiest spontaneous things I've seen in a while, walked up behind her and took her while she was playing her violin. She got an orgasm in before she even set the instrument down. As varied and fun as my sex life with my wife is, if she was in the middle of something like that, she'd have ripped my head off. Love rlc for those natural moments that setting up a camera ruins it to begin with.

video please

• Like 1

I always like listening (and watching :cool:) Anabel practice the violin. Something quite hypnotic about it. However I know absolutely nothing about it - can anybody comment on her level of proficiency/expertise?

• 2 weeks later...

Nelly and Bogdan is at the party!  To me, he doesn't quite fit in with this group.  That probably explains why he plays a game with the virtual headset while Nelly mingles with her friends. I wonder if the other girls know how lucky Nelly is,

20 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Nelly and Bogdan is at the party!  To me, he doesn't quite fit in with this group.  That probably explains why he plays a game with the virtual headset while Nelly mingles with her friends. I wonder if the other girls know how lucky Nelly is,

I agree - this isn't their crowd. As I type, they are slow dancing in the kitchen (there's no music) while the others are galloping about.
Such a terrible thing to have in society: Two people romantic, in love and don't need to abuse alcohol or drugs to have a good time.

• Like 1