Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He did good for being his first time fucking on camera. Dude was probably nervous but it did seem like he got over it towards the end.

it's not his first time, he know this apartment better because he is a close Dasha friend and he keeped this apartment with his girlfriend when Demid and Dasha was on vacation 

but it's his first time with the wife of his good friend , maybe it's not the best idea to do this thing with a friend 

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:44 PM, Yalche said:

Comme pour Sasha et Masha, ils ne réfléchissent pas beaucoup mais quand c'est Dasha, ils réfléchiraient un peu plus. Curieux.  Je parle des cams non libres. Je connais le pb du banissement (pas la peine de répéter ce qui est connu)  mais il semble que certains n'y sont pas sensibles de la même manière suivant qui est filmé. Masha oui, Dasha non. Eva non, mais tout le monde fait des élucubrations sur ce qu'ils ne voient et n'entendent même pas.

Sans parler de la réalité de ce qui est proposé par RLC.

Le système d'identification ce fait par le code en bas a gauche, ca tout le monde le sais, mais l'identification se fait aussi par l'intégration de points dans l'image comme dans la photo jointe. Donc pour éviter d'être banni, zoomer au maximum sur les personnes et ne prenez pas tout l'écran.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's not his first time, he know this apartment better because he is a close Dasha friend and he keeped this apartment with his girlfriend when Demid and Dasha was on vacation 

Never said it was his first time on cam. I said it was first time FUCKING on cam.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Never said it was his first time on cam. I said it was first time FUCKING on cam.

you really believe that he stayed several days playing cards with his ex girlfriend 😂

Just now, moos54 said:

you really believe that he stayed several days playing cards with his ex girlfriend

Ok let me ask this quite simply: have you ever seen him having sex with anyone on camera before his night with Eva?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ok let me ask this quite simply: have you ever seen him having sex with anyone on camera before his night with Eva?

yes with his ex girlfriend on the couch, why i asking you ^^

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:22 PM, niininch said:

I put the 4 parts together into one - see link below - for the 3some last week - its large - 350mb and upped the quality a bit

also not, the 3rd person, probably wont be invited back, basically had a hard time getting and keeping it up and didnt last very long - Eva definitely needs a 'go long' player.....

(Video Content No Longer Available)

tks for the upload. pittyu that the sequence is without sound - do you have access to the one with Sam and his girl friend or whatever she is ?