Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

Message to Eva

If you are reading these comments and are hurt by them post a note behind your LG Monitor in the kitchen with the word YES in capital letters. Some of us will then watch our comments. Leave it up for a few days. Trust me when I tell you some of the other women have let us know. Thanks

Sam is such a selfish man. He always takes over and poor Eva doesn't get chance to make love to the girl. I thought he might have learned his lesson from the first 3some but sadly not. Eva should be more assertive!

Eva is an absolute dream girl. She is totally beautiful and loves sex in all its different ways. Sam is one hell of a lucky man!!!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Message to Eva

If you are reading these comments and are hurt by them post a note behind your LG Monitor in the kitchen with the word YES in capital letters. Some of us will then watch our comments. Leave it up for a few days. Trust me when I tell you some of the other women have let us know. Thanks

I know that this was directed to Eva but has this really happened?

If so I think it's a good thing.  I'm just wondering.  (Been away for a while)

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I know that this was directed to Eva but has this really happened?

If so I think it's a good thing.  I'm just wondering.  (Been away for a while)

To reply as to why I posted this... the last time Sam had his "other" girl here fucking her Eva left the apartment in a such a hurry and I am not sure why. It was after 1am when she left. Many of us, including myself, made some unflattering comments about how much attention Sam pays to his lovers and not to Eva. When Eva returned early the next morning she cried for a couple of hours. One of our astute members mentioned that she may have read our comments and felt badly about them. I just want to know if she reads our posts. If she does then some of us may comment differently, including me.