Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, BobBuilder12345 said:

I'll take that to mean there's interest 😀

Part 2/4
Part 3/4           (Video Content No Longer Available)
Part 4/4

Thanks a lot, for the recordings BobBuilder !

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I read from this: Sam is not willing to defend his territory, and is willing to relinquish his interests of her to other men, or even other females. She could read this as him no longer paying enough attention to her with the exclusivity that she would normally demand. Women want their man to be strong, and to pay attention to them. They love a protector. They want exclusivity.

At this point, according to what I see in their situation, they are 

After watching an amazing cap I have to say that Eva looks to be in love with Baldy. I don't know if there was something going on between them before this outside the apartment but she is very much into him. 

Sam screwed up badly letting him anywhere near her pussy. He's got a problem...

After they hadsec right before they left Sam put some very sad music on. Maybe it's a reflection of his feelings. 

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I read from this: Sam is not willing to defend his territory, and is willing to relinquish his interests of her to other men, or even other females. She could read this as him no longer paying enough attention to her with the exclusivity that she would normally demand. Women want their man to be strong, and to pay attention to them. They love a protector. They want exclusivity.

At this point, according to what I see in their situation, they are room-mates.

You speculate and generalise.  There's plenty of women who enjoy the lifestyle of a open relationship. And you got no clue what she thinks and want 😉

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, BobBuilder12345 said:

I'll take that to mean there's interest 😀

Part 2/4
Part 3/4             (Video Content No Longer Available)
Part 4/4

I am honored to present the coveted award for excellence to BobBuilder12345:

Foamy_seal_of_approval.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Baldy is obviously not used to cameras or maybe even that situation. I wouldn't be either. But I suppose that she's so damn pretty I could get used to it if I were in his situation. Just feed me the little blue pecans first!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

You speculate and generalise.  There's plenty of women who enjoy the lifestyle of a open relationship. And you got no clue what she thinks and want 😉

I like to speculate. It's fun. We'll take bets and see if they're comfortable with the life-style, and stick around a while. I'll give you 5 virtual pecans if they're still polygamous a year from now on an RLC camera. Or even still on RLC. Should you prove me wrong on this, I promise to ban myself for a whole week if I fail to pay up.