Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

6 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Because some people gets absolutely nothing out of threesomes and gay sex and for those people she doesn't bring much to the table..

She has the same casual jaded look on sex like someone like Masha or Irma..Imagine if they never bated?? It wouldn't make much sense

For me she's just someone very pretty that I would love to see do a really hot bate every once in a while, guess that's all aussie guy is saying to

My point is that Eva doesn't need to be like anyone else. That's it. She especially doesn't need to be like someone like Leora.

Leora's camshow style masturbations were hot the first few times she did them 3 years ago. Now they're old and repetitive. But just like Sean_G said, to each their own. If anybody enjoys her shows then by all means continue watching them. But Eva nor anybody else don't need to be like her. She doesn't need to "compete" for views. She doesn't need to put on shows. And some of us would actually prefer if she didn't do such things.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

She has the same casual jaded look on sex...

I forgot to address this in my last comment. I actually agree on this but I attribute this more to my opinion that I think Sam is just horribly boring in bed. If Eva had a better lover, she could potentially be more into the sex.

In the short time I have been back on, I have come to really like this young woman. But I am confused by the relationship between Sam and Eva. Many times it appears she is the dominate one and then she will yield to Sam by almost appearing (I don't understand Russian so I say appearing) to ask him for permission. Like Nicole, this girl is addicted to the mobile device. Rarely is she without it. She even wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and takes it with her.  I can see hey are married because there is a wedding picture above the bed. They both wear rings although she took hers off a few days ago and has not put them back on. They are on the computer table next to the keyboard.

They seem to be having a difficult time over the past few days. They haven't spoken to each other since he got pissed while rubbing oil on her ass over an hour ago. Got up and left her on the bed. This is the third time in two days she seems to be unhappy with him and says something that makes him mad.

She has phone habits/ mannerisms consistent with someone who has something to hide. I like this girl but they do not appear to be as into each other as the comments I have read from the past. Certainly not in the past three or four days as I have spend numerous hours watching them as I really like the way she looks. Am I being too critical? I know some of you have followed them far longer than the 1 week I have.

23 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She has phone habits/ mannerisms consistent with someone who has something to hide. I like this girl but they do not appear to be as into each other as the comments I have read from the past. Certainly not in the past three or four days as I have spend numerous hours watching them as I really like the way she looks. Am I being too critical? I know some of you have followed them far longer than the 1 week I have.

Don't worry they have their ups and outs like any young couple. I've been watching them since they arrived normal behaviour.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

She just changed out of a sexy black outfit and is now topless in the kitchen.  He put on some underwear.  I suspect they just had sex.

Not just sex. She had a butt plug in her ass for some of the action and they played with the plug before they even started sex. Sam licked her pussy, but he had a difficult time getting a hard on, which I can't understand as Eve looked very sexy. Eventually she took the butt plug out and had a wonderful orgasm. I think this girl is really hot. Can't figure out what she is doing on the mobile. Isn't natural. And with 4 daughters I have a sixth sense about these things. I am hoping she is trolling for girls and not guys. She seems to be on love with Sam. I am so glad she has put her rings back on. Must have read my post. Eva, if you are reading this please try to swallow the cum next time.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 6:22 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I often wonder why RLC doesn't use Leora to help the new women. Teach them

Trust me, many RLC members don't like the fake Chaturbate style cam shows that Leora puts on. I would hate to see Eva get "tought" by Leora.

• Like 4