Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Looks like i really didn't miss much at all.. I went out.. reading back... such a shame..:dodgy:

It was fun while it lasted though. The guest was tough to read....she would't let anyone touch her pussy but at times she seemed ready to go further. That coupled with Sam not being able to get it up made it fizzle out. I still think that if Eva had focused on getting Sam hard with a bj or something, it may have been a better outcome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

It was fun while it lasted though. The guest was tough to read....she would't let anyone touch her pussy but at times she seemed ready to go further. That coupled with Sam not being able to get it up made it fizzle out. I still think that if Eva had focused on getting Sam hard with a bj or something, it may have been a better outcome.

damn its hard to argue with that it sounds strait on just thought I would agree with you lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

in my point of view, this day/night with the guest girl was really great even if they did not go as far as one could have hoped

she can come back when she wants :biggrin:

i like Eva and Sam, great tenant 

from my point of view, it would surprise me to come back.:biggrin:

• Like 1

I very much enjoyed the girl who came round, very attractive, but she acted very nervous and was obviously aware of the cameras all over the flat and didn't want to just spread her legs in view of the camera. Sam was like others have said not very aroused considering he had two girls in front of him, I personally would have had a tent pole from the word go, just from the eroticism and the slow undressing, down to the guests tight pussy. But I enjoyed what I saw but it frustrated me how it did not really move further than what it did, especially as the guest was almost breaking by the end and had a go at stroking his cock. Personally I think Sam didn't want to go further and the guest was nervous. the crossed legs and blanket cover became nauseating in the end. hey had a good enjoyable night though and that's what matters to be honest. We all wanted more but it didn't get to the sex stage. Would like to see a part 2 now she is more comfortable around them both, maybe she will loosen up a bit, although I like others in this thread think she is a virgin/lesbian, so with a bloke there she might have also been nervous.

the fact that there are 12 miniatures out of 12 of REPLAY on last night, makes me doubt that the evening was prepared to entertain us and not really natural, however it's all the same

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have been back on for about a week and in that time Eva has been on her phone 80% of the time. Tonight she was in bed, got a message notification, went to the bathroom for about 15 minutes with her phone and has now been back in the bedroom and on the phone for the past 30 - 40 minutes. What is she doing on this phone for so long. It's 2 am. Again just back on but perhaps someone can tell me if she has a boyfriend other than Sam who appears to be her husband? I really like this girl. Amazing and love her looks. I love redheads.

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have been back on for about a week and in that time Eva has been on her phone 80% of the time. Tonight she was in bed, got a message notification, went to the bathroom for about 15 minutes with her phone and has now been back in the bedroom and on the phone for the past 30 - 40 minutes. What is she doing on this phone for so long. It's 2 am. Again just back on but perhaps someone can tell me if she has a boyfriend other than Sam who appears to be her husband? I really like this girl. Amazing and love her looks. I love redheads.

I have no answers for the details you ask about but I have one about the IPhone, laptops and other electronic devices most of the people here using them 80% of the time day and night