Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

15 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have been back on for about a week and in that time Eva has been on her phone 80% of the time. Tonight she was in bed, got a message notification, went to the bathroom for about 15 minutes with her phone and has now been back in the bedroom and on the phone for the past 30 - 40 minutes. What is she doing on this phone for so long. It's 2 am. Again just back on but perhaps someone can tell me if she has a boyfriend other than Sam who appears to be her husband? I really like this girl. Amazing and love her looks. I love redheads.

most of the time, our over active in the head stuff tends to to get in the way

• Like 1

Sex during her period. He came inside her. Earlier, before a cigarette break, they started by her sucking his cock then he wanted to cum in her mouth and she did not want that so they settles on sex during her period and he came inside her. I love sex during the period and so did my wife. She told me she got very horny during her period.

One more prediction.. I bet she waits until the husband is asleep and she will get on her phone again. She may even get out of bed to play on it. She has done this twice in the past three days. I wonder if she is trolling for a girlfriend or maybe a boyfriend. Although she really seems in love with Sam.

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I wonder if she is trolling for a girlfriend or maybe a boyfriend. Although she really seems in love with Sam.

That would be hot if she was flirting with another guy but I doubt it. The last time Sam was away on vacation she had a chance to fuck a guy and she didn't even touch him or any of the guys during their party. Sam is really really bad and boring in bed in my opinion so it would not surprise me if she was thirsting for some hot sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eva if she wanted too she could be like Leora,  she has potential. Walking around nude and a little bating. Again it's up to her if she wanted to be a star.

• Like 1