Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why did she need to leave at 1:30 am and not spend the night, maybe just maybe she has someone that's why she didn't spread her legs its just a theory

All the most we wrote here is only theory speculations and what we wishing to happened  

• Like 1

22 of the first 24 shown clips on RLC replay are about this event.  I watched some of it in off in on

in real time to see 4-5 hours of a lot of rubbing but nothing much else.  Save your replay money unless you want to pay for way to long massages.

• Like 1

I watched them from 21:20 {their time} until the guest left. I have no idea why, and I won't speculate, but clearly she set some boundaries. She made certain to keep her legs closed at all times, and at least twice with Eva and three or more times with Sam, she reached down and moved their hands away when they touched her pussy.
I do not know if they were doing Ecstacy or not. Didn't look to me like they were. But should they have been, I could understand why she might have been down for kissing and caressing but not for genital contact.
But the main point I'd like to make is that whatever disappointment some of us might be feeling is not for lack of ability, or effort on the part of Eva and Sam.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, rammer said:

22 of the first 24 shown clips on RLC replay are about this event.  I watched some of it in off in on

in real time to see 4-5 hours of a lot of rubbing but nothing much else.  Save your replay money unless you want to pay for way to long massages.

It could've been one of RLC's all time epic events...but it turned out to be a slow burner and the flame finally went out after 6 hrs...:sad:

• Like 1