Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

11 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Eva if she wanted too she could be like Leora,  she has potential. Walking around nude and a little bating. Again it's up to her if she wanted to be a star.

IMHO she is a star. Natural and perfectly great body and not an act. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Couldn't disagree, why stand still why wouldn't you want to be always improving.

The better question to ask is why you think she needs to act like someone else to be considered good and why you can't just appreciate her and what she brings to the table. You want her to act like Leora? Well Leora has never been involved in a threesome nor has she had sex with another woman and she doesn't have to pander to the camera for attention. So some people would already consider Eva to be leagues above Leora.

Because some people gets absolutely nothing out of threesomes and gay sex and for those people she doesn't bring much to the table..

She has the same casual jaded look on sex like someone like Masha or Irma..Imagine if they never bated?? It wouldn't make much sense

For me she's just someone very pretty that I would love to see do a really hot bate every once in a while, guess that's all aussie guy is saying to

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The better question to ask is why you think she needs to act like someone else to be considered good and why you can't just appreciate her and what she brings to the table. You want her to act like Leora? Well Leora has never been involved in a threesome nor has she had sex with another woman and she doesn't have to pander to the camera for attention. So some people would already consider Eva to be leagues above Leora.

I never said anything about threesome's or anything like that stuff.Please keep to the facts it's about being entertaining. You really think she couldn't improve?  I'll be interested in the viewer numbers of both. I never asked you to agree with me and it's 100% my view.

• Like 1