Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

Wow, our little Eva is not home yet and it is 0330. She wore some sexy lingerie when she left around 1930 with Sam. He came back a long time ago without Eva. I edited this as I want to be clear that I do not think she would mess around with another man, but as we know she does like the girls and I was hoping she would bring a girl home to enjoy!!

Eve got home at 0430, eat a little food, danced a little and went to bed to cuddle close to Sam. I think she may have been a little drunk. Someone should look at replay to see if she was wearing the same panties as when she left as I think they were different.

Edited. Eva must be hungover as she has been sleeping more than 12 hours. Unless she got up while I was sleeping.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Eve got home at 0430, eat a little food, danced a little and went to bed to cuddle close to Sam. I think she may have been a little drunk. Someone should look at replay to see if she was wearing the same panties as when she left as I think they were different.

Edited. Eva must be hungover as she has been sleeping more than 12 hours. Unless she got up while I was sleeping.

She had on the same ones the Maroon ones.

2 hours ago, jham said:

She had on the same ones the Maroon ones.

Thank you!! Glad to hear it. She was sure in a great mood when she got home at 0430. Danced a little, looked at herself dancing in the mirror in both the Hall and Bathroom. She is my favorite on here for sure.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She is my favorite on here for sure.

She's definitely nice. It's a shame watching her have sex with Sam is like sticking pins in my eyes. Every time Sam fucks her he acts like he's never even touched a girl before.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's definitely nice. It's a shame watching her have sex with Sam is like sticking pins in my eyes. Every time Sam fucks her he acts like he's never even touched a girl before.

Maybe he thinks she's to delicate too just pound away on LOL.  Maybe that's why she leaves for hours without him.......hmmmmm.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I fully agree. It troubles me that he has such a "hot" woman who loves all forms of sex and he is a dud in bed. I am just back on after being off "air" since last April. I grew up believing that I am not entitled to have my orgasm until I satisfy the woman I am with. Granted there are times when she can enjoy it without reaching orgasm, but that shouldn't diminish my attempt to please her. Sam rarely, if ever, pleases her. Today the couch fuck is an example. Short and she did not reach orgasm. Has he ever performed oral on her? She has such a nice little body I would love to spend time pleasing her orally.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I fully agree. It troubles me that he has such a "hot" woman who loves all forms of sex and he is a dud in bed. I am just back on after being off "air" since last April. I grew up believing that I am not entitled to have my orgasm until I satisfy the woman I am with. Granted there are times when she can enjoy it without reaching orgasm, but that shouldn't diminish my attempt to please her. Sam rarely, if ever, pleases her. Today the couch fuck is an example. Short and she did not reach orgasm. Has he ever performed oral on her? She has such a nice little body I would love to spend time pleasing her orally.

I'm the opposite. I don't really care about any of that. I don't care about how hot her body is or how cute she looks. I just like to see hard fucking and some real sweaty passion between people who are into each other. A lot of these guys act like virgins who are afraid to really take control during sex. Sam is the worst, but I don't completely blame him or the other guys. I place some blame on the women as well.