Elisa & Fima - General Chat Topic (2018)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

no they didn't kust decided that Luci goin down on Bea was to much for him I guess

Agreed.. he basically  did not know to take  watching his girl  going down  on another girl..like a hungry dog.. she was really digging going down on bea. and that really bothered him

11 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Agreed.. he basically  did not know to take  watching his girl  going down  on another girl..like a hungry dog.. she was really digging going down on bea. and that really bothered him

I could just see the look in her eyes and knew she wanted to eat her some Bea and called it early, luci may have a drinking problem but her heart was into RLC and I will miss her

18 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

I have been there  I was jealous for about 10 seconds then said fuck it and joined in  hell we ended up moving the girl in with us :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jjs said:

love the girl , hate the guy .

I can undusted why you love the girl but not the hate for the guy, as anybody she want to fulfill her desires is but she is unstable and he treat her very gently taking care of her as much as he can maybe too much and not every one is a copy as the others

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I can undusted why you love the girl but not the hate for the guy, as anybody she want to fulfill her desires is but she is unstable and he treat her very gently taking care of her as much as he can maybe too much and not every one is a copy as the others

There was nothing wrong with Kust as a person. The only people who have any problem with him are the ones that only think with their dicks and only wanted to see Luci get fucked. His only issues was with cams but other than that he treated Luci very well and they had a solid relationship. She may have been sexually frustrated but it's not like that makes him some kind of monster.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

There was nothing wrong with Kust as a person. The only people who have any problem with him are the ones that only think with their dicks and only wanted to see Luci get fucked. His only issues was with cams but other than that he treated Luci very well and they had a solid relationship. She may have been sexually frustrated but it's not like that makes him some kind of monster.

I agree; he frustrated Luci and us but always had her best interests at heart. He was good, kind and helpful to her consistently. [He looked like a spare part at the B4 Christmas party when all the girls dressed so beautifully but how would anyone behave as the only man with that many beautiful women?]

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Apart from the fact he was regularly plying her with booze at a time when most folk are tucking into Cornflakes and toast...:dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Apart from the fact he was regularly plying her with booze at a time when most folk are tucking into Cornflakes and toast...

Right... blame him for her drinking, because she has no agency of her own to NOT drink if she didn't want to. Not unless of course she actually WANTED to drink in the mornings.