Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Wonder where these girls will go and stay when Kamilla and Kayley get back, sleep on the sofa? They been there almost since they left for vacation.

Probably go back to where they came from.Just fill ins while Kami and Kaley were on vacation.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Wonder where these girls will go and stay when Kamilla and Kayley get back, sleep on the sofa? They been there almost since they left for vacation.

They'll likely go back to their own home where they belong.  :biggrin:

They are only there because Kristy is Afraid of the Boogeyman.    14348370cd5b392ce2c0d1e505a98c14.gif

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll likely go back to their own home where they belong.  :biggrin:

They are only there because Kristy is Afraid of the Boogeyman.    14348370cd5b392ce2c0d1e505a98c14.gif

If Trudeau had been on the couch with the woman,he would have been the one screaming and running away.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:34 PM, Beldonn1 said:

Bad memory : https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/13/california-fires-victims-killed/762312001/

For Thestarider, I got other statitics, but even yours show that the States are doing worse than any developped countries.

There is something still about this CC, you don't want people to talk about the real lives of the girls, you don't speak any russian, you rely on fakers and agress people like me who try to say the truth. What for ? Just tell me, I don't get it. This apartment had a lot of comments before you started your censorship, now it is dead. Was it your goal ? I really don't get it.

Truth about what, you have been proven wrong with your speculation for almost a year now. But yet you state, I am censoring you and your posts, when it is clearly stated in the rules of this forum what is acceptable to post and what is not. I am not censoring your speculatory fantasies, go right ahead and continue to post them. Do not however post anything from social media, as it is clearly forbidden in the rules, and for many good reasons. You can however share as much of this information as you choose by private message with your friends.

The thread is dead because Kami is as boring as they come, very difficult to be around for most girls, and runs off all of Kristy's friends that generate some posts. K & K are not very popular here or on RLC anymore. 

Kaley is the only savior left in Penthouse, and generates far posts than the K&K have for quite some time.

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Truth about what, you have been proven wrong with your speculation for almost a year now. But yet you state, I am censoring you and your posts, when it is clearly stated in the rules of this forum what is acceptable to post and what is not. I am not censoring your speculatory fantasies, go right ahead and continue to post them. Do not however post anything from social media, as it is clearly forbidden in the rules, and for many good reasons. You can however share as much of this information as you choose by private message with your friends.

The thread is dead because Kami is as boring as they come, very difficult to be around for most girls, and runs off all of Kristy's friends that generate some posts. K & K are not very popular here or on RLC anymore. 

Kaley is the only savior left in Penthouse, and generates far posts than the K&K have for quite some time.

I don't speculate and I am not wrong. I said the girls where going to have a show and video in Stockholm. The thing got cancelled at the last moment, maybe postponed to october. You have maybe seen that Kaley then Kami decided to paint again their fingernails again a few days before leaving to Cancun (I was also right about their destination before they left), that's when the thing got cancelled by the board of the Bolshoi, Kami told it to her mother on the phone - they had blank figernails for their show to play boys.

You don't follow, you don't understand any russian, so I got to be wrong... That's unfair.

You say Kami is boring and your jugdment is  due to her lack of sexual activity (even when she waxed her sex legs wide opened in front the cam ?). That means you are only  interested in sex, not in the girls. That's sad... Sex is allright to me but most of the time very boring and is far less interesting then seeing and hearing people lives. These girls are human being, not animals. As a mod you ought to be more positive, more curious.

Otherwise, I am happy to see that coming back Kami and Kaley are even more friendly then before, more intimate.

• Like 2

How does being Mod have anything to do with my opinion about Kamilla ? Do you speak Russian fluently ? and No, why should I be positive, if my feelings and opinions about this particular participant, when they are very negative. As you say Beldon, there sure is more to Kamilla than meets the eye. So go on ahead with your obsessed fantasies, and fictitious speculation, and those who live in the real world, and those who are not clouded by Kamilla's beauty, and fake Social Media accounts already see her for who she really is. The only thing left for her is sex, and she can't even do that right. Just another pretty face with very little substance, or ability, who searching for sugar daddy, or man with a fortune to take care of her, and treat her like the queen she will never be. Can you say "Gold Digger" so if you truly understood the Russian language, you would know these simple facts about her.

Just an FYI, I was here long before Kamilla first came around because of Nora in Barcelona, and I will be here long after her demise, of her own doing.

BTW, when it comes to being a real Russian woman on RLC, Pretty little Kamilla doesn't even make pimple on Maya's, Alina's, Lora's, Alma's, or even Lina and Nora's ass !!!  Leora is far more popular than Kamilla will ever be, and she was way back when she didn't succumb to her exhibionist desires. These are the real woman of RLC, that built the site with very little nudity, with far more substance, than just a pretty face, splashed all over fake social media accounts for your viewing pleasure. Most important non of them are "GOLD DIGGERS".

Hell truth be known, "Agent Dog" and "Meerkat" were far more interesting than Kamilla to watch. Even "Quaalude" is more active than Kamilla, he gets out bed and goes for walks once and while.

I think these discussions would not exist if someone did not stop the Russian speaker from translating what was said in the apartments and please do not keep saying that this was their choice

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think these discussions would not exist if someone did not stop the Russian speaker from translating what was said in the apartments and please do not keep saying that this was their choice

No one prevents real people who understand Russian from saying anything, but if they stop doing it, it is for their own reason and we can only respect them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

No one prevents real people who understand Russian from saying anything, but if they stop doing it, it is for their own reason and we can only respect them.

other than the fact you cant talk about the private lives of the girls on a site that claims you can see the private lives 24/7 of the tenants what a bunch of shit I can find where my favorite female rock stars are or female athletes or actors are but the world will end if we know anything about the girls actual lives

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

other than the fact you cant talk about the private lives of the girls on a site that claims you can see the private lives 24/7 of the tenants,what a bunch of shit I can find where my favorite female rock stars are or female athletes or actors are but the world will end if we know anything about the girls actual lives

It is normal to be able to react on what is happening on RLC because we are all here for that as it is normal not to talk about what they do outside of RLC
This is private domain, you can always talk about it with your friends but not in the public forum
Some understand it, unfortunately others can not because they have no respect for the rules, the forum or even participants

• Like 1