Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

this apartment begins to get boring, only Kaley who is forced to masturbate almost every night makes it visible

forced to masturbate, don't let me laugh like that 😂😂😂

Kami and Kristy friends again. Kami changed her mind and started to talk again to Kristy, who seemed happy and a bit surprised, even if she knows her well and her mind switching habit, she was just waiting for the change to come. Kami had some very personal problem which seems to be fixed and now she is more positive.

34 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami and Kristy friends again. Kami changed her mind and started to talk again to Kristy, who seemed happy and a bit surprised, even if she knows her well and her mind switching habit, she was just waiting for the change to come. Kami had some very personal problem which seems to be fixed and now she is more positive.

Kami Positive, Don't make me laugh like that 😁😁😁

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kami Positive, Don't make me laugh like that 

what makes me laugh is to see that the comments are against Kamila while it is Kristy who locks herself alone in her room for several days 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what makes me laugh is to see that the comments are against Kamila while it is Kristy who locks herself alone in her room for several days 

If you were treated like Kristy has been treated by Clan Kami you would too, on just not come home period. 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

No, Kristy locked herself because Kami refused to talk to her, she didn't want any problem with her. Kristy was talking to all the other girls without problem.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If you were treated like Kristy has been treat by Clan Kami you would too, on just not come home period. 

So let me just tell you that the problem of the last few days comes exclusively from Kristy, who must have other worries, and that Kamila just left her space
It's quite understandable when a real Russian gives you the right information

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, Kristy locked herself because Kami refused to talk to her, she didn't want any problem with her. Kristy was talking to all the other girls without problem.

The day Kamila came back from the trip, Kristy ignored the two girls and quickly responded to Kaley without actually looking at her.
This surprised Kamila who is asking the question of what could have Kristy

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I only wrote that she was "more positive", don't hurt yourself !😪

My opinion of Kami hasn't changed for over a year now since she screamed at Kristy and her friends for being quiet first thing in the morning and woke little miss priss up, then she ran them out of the apartment for absolutely nothing. I use to be one the biggest Kami fans on this forum, I suggest you open your eyes see how she treats people.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

So let me just tell you that the problem of the last few days comes exclusively from Kristy, who must have other worries, and that Kamila just left her space
It's quite understandable when a real Russian gives you the right information

The day Kamila came back from the trip, Kristy ignored the two girls and quickly responded to Kaley without actually looking at her.
This surprised Kamila who is asking the question of what could have Kristy

Open your eyes moos, you have blinders on.