Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

45 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So please...just say you don't like her living arrangement.  Admit that you are a religious zealot that requires everyone to conform to your idea of a relationship.  Kind of two faced, since you are on a voyeur site aren't you?  But then again, sitting in mom's basement (or whatever the Greek equivalent is) trolling a girl that you watch every day is so easy when nobody can know who you are or what you look like...lol

HAHAHAHA you are so far from reality. i ve been in many 3somes with 2 women my friend.

i just find her a. ugly  and b.miserable.

a. i dont like her body shape. although i like tatoos generaly, hers are ugly for me cause are huge for her tiny body. showing to me she is very insecure.

b. miserable for her "living arrangement"

1. she lived with demid being obviously unhappy (free rent)

2. tried (unsuccessfully) to stay in VH (free rent)

3.Stays with M & S  sharing a man not only for sex. (free rent)

MY OWN conclusion? lazy and miserable! trying to stuck somehow somewhere no matter how.

thats my opinion. i m not just trolling. i dont write here expecting you or anyone else to agree. i write what i believe. thts why the forum is instead of worshiping and fake politenes. no?

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, curious said:

3.Stays with M & S  sharing a man not only for sex. (free rent)

Let me point out something my dear friend. If she were not a lovable person, M & S wouldn't have endured her for such a long period of time.
I think - and this is my personal opinion - she's a very simple girl and just needs to stay with some kind people.. 
If you only check the underwears she uses, you will realize that she is really a naive woman.. I like her. 

• Like 3