Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'll never forget the time when she stuck a condom on a banana and fucked herself with the banana. Loved it!!

I'll never forget it either... especially when her cave man (Demid) saw it... he went BANANA'S..:angry:........:biggrin:

• Like 1

If I recall correctly,   Nelly and Bogdan stayed for a few weeks in Dasha and Demid's apartment (Now Eva and Sam)  
Then they moved to the Italian apartment (MDS) for a couple years before moving to their current apartment.

Nelly and Dasha have been friends for years.

And since the conversation seems to be primarily in French,

Si je me souviens bien, Nelly et Bogdan sont restés quelques semaines dans l'appartement de Dasha et Demid (maintenant Eva et Sam)
Ils ont ensuite déménagé dans l’appartement italien (MDS) pendant quelques années avant de s’installer dans leur appartement actuel.

Nelly et Dasha sont amies depuis des années. 

1 minute ago, slywinkle said:

Then they moved to the Italian apartment (MDS) for a couple years before moving to their current apartment.

Not years.

The circle is all tight knit and a lot of them a friends or have visited one another.

Dasha has visited Nelly in their current place numerous times.

Nelly and Efim have visited each other numerous times.

Dasha has visited Eva when they first moved in.

Sam and Eva have visited MDS.

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not years.

The circle is all tight knit and a lot of them a friends or have visited one another.

Dasha has visited Nelly in their current place numerous times.

Nelly and Efim have visited each other numerous times.

Dasha has visited Eva when they first moved in.

Sam and Eva have visited MDS.

Eva was here alone for a few days before she and Sam entered to there own apartment 

Puisqu'on est dans les souvenirs, lors de sa rupture avec Demid, Dasha s'est retrouvée quelques semaines avec un couple sur Voyeur-house : rien d'excitant ne s'est passé, puis est revenue sur RLC chez Masha & Sasha : ce qui lui a réussi 🙂 ...

2 hours ago, modom95 said:

Puisqu'on est dans les souvenirs, lors de sa rupture avec Demid, Dasha s'est retrouvée quelques semaines avec un couple sur Voyeur-house : rien d'excitant ne s'est passé, puis est revenue sur RLC chez Masha & Sasha : ce qui lui a réussi ...

Le couple sont des amis de Dasha, ils sont aussi déjà venu dans l'appartement de Dasha quand elle était encore avec Demid